- 31 -

CHAPTER 31

"Wanna watch a movie?"

Chat Noir spoke in your left ear and you opened your eyes to his gentle voice. You turned your head to the side and smiled.

You and Chat Noir quietly rested on your bed as he spooned you. You felt so secure with him, it was amazing.

"Sure, what movie?" You asked. He shrugged.

"You choose, love." He said, pulling you closer. You hummed, thinking about what movie you wanted to watch.

Then, it came to mind.

"Let's watch Tangled." You smiled. Chat chuckled.

"Tangled, it is." Chat Noir got up and kissed your cheek before he grabbed your laptop from the table beside you. He sat up and you did the same as you turned the laptop on and pulled up the movie. You placed the laptop on your lap before resting your head on Chat's chest. His arm was around your neck and his other hand was on his side.

"Flower, gleam and glow,"

"Let your power shine."

"Make the clock reverse,"

"Bring back what once was mine."

"Heal what has been hurt,"

"Change the fate's design."

"Save what has been lost,"

"Bring back what once was mine."

"What once was, mine."

You hummed along to the song that played quietly in the movie and Chat watched you carefully.

"You're gorgeous." He told you. A light blush spread across your cheeks and you covered your face with your hands.

Chat chuckled as he peeled your hands off of your face. He carressed your cheek in his left hand and he leaned in, giving you a kiss. You smiled into the kiss before you pulled away and placed a finger on Chat's mouth.

"Shush, the movie." You told him. Chat chuckled and shook his head as he turned back to the laptop.

✰ ✰ ✰

When the movie finally finished, it was dark outside. You got tired quickly and Chat decided it was time for him to go. He tucked you in, like he usually did and placed a kiss on your lips.

"I'll be back tomorrow, princess." Chat smiled at you. You nodded and gave him a wave as he backed away from the bed and opened the window on your bay window. He jumped out and disappeared into the night.

You fell asleep happy that night.