- 32 -

CHAPTER 32

Chat Noir sat quietly as he waited for you to reach home, after school the next day.

You were taking a particularly long time and he claimed that he needed to see you. He needed to talk to you.

Chat Noir snapped out of his thoughts when you came into view. He watched as you unlocked your front door and walked inside, closing the door behind you. Chat swung to your window, with the help of his baton and waited for you to enter the room. When you did, he knocked.

Your eyes diverted to Chat Noir and you smiled. Chat's heart oozed a little. He loved your smile, absolutely loved it.

You opened the window and looked at him.

"Missed me?" You asked him, batting your eyelashes. Chat chuckled, looking away. He looked back at you.

"Something like that." He told you. You nodded before moving out of the way and letting him into the bedroom. You closed the window behind him. Chat walked towards the couch in your room and sat on it. His aura seemed a little tense all of a sudden.

"Chat, are you okay?" You asked him. He looked up at you and gave you a small nod. You placed your bookbag down on the ground and walked towards him, crouching down in front of him.

"What's up?" You asked him, concerned. Chat lifted his hand and started to play with your hair.

"We've been...I don't know what we are, but we've been doing this for a while now. You mean so much to me, Y/n. It got me thinking." Chat told you as he continued to brush his fingers on your cheek lightly. His finger ran down your cheek and you smiled, letting him continue.

"I want to reveal my identity to you."

Your body stiffened. You looked down, thinking.

'Reveal? I don't think it's a good idea.'

'But you trust him.'

'But I could get hurt, and it would hurt him.'

'But you trust him.'

You looked up at Chat, who's eyes were locked on yours almost immediately.

"It's dangerous." You said to him. Chat leaned in, kissing your temple. He pulled away and placed his forehead on yours. His eyes closed and yours were open as you waited for him to speak.

"I trust you more than anything in the world, Y/n."