11 [❌]

"Jungkook calm down! What did you do?" Taehyung says and Jin stood beside him, with a small smirk on his face. "Didn't knew he could punch that well" he chuckles.

Jungkook his fist was full with blood. He was almost sure he broke his nose, which he didn't really care about since the boy tested his patience.

"Jungkook what the hell!" Hoseok says as he goes down to see if Bogum is alright.

"Tae come with me" Jungkook says sternly, he takes his hand to himself and they got out from Yoongi's house. Jungkook lead Taehyung to his car.

And he immediately drove away to his house.

"We're going to my house now" he says. And Taehyung takes a few breaths trying to think about what just happened.

"Is he dead?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook sighs. "Taehyung, look i may hate him, but i'm not an idiot to end his life" he says and Taehyung breathed out deeply.

After a long silence Taehyung breaks it by saying "I wish things wouldn't have to be like this"  and Jungkook stops the car since they arrived at his house.

"Babe, he really tested me, i couldn't do anything but punch him at that point" he explains, but Taehyung is just scared that his boyfriend will get in trouble for punching his ex.

"I love you, but that was unnecessary to be honest" Taehyung says and Jungkook looks at him and shows a small smile. "I love you too Tae, but to me it was necessary"

They both entered his house and Taehyung kept looking around. He went to Jungkook's house only one time before and that was just to pick up something. And they always went to Taehyung's since almost every friend of his lives in his neighbourhood.

[so for people that don't like to read stuff like smut i recommend you not to read further from here (skip to the next chapter), if you do you can keep on reading. That's why this chapter has an ❌ :))) xx]
+
(i want to add that this is my first time writing sorta- smut lol idk how imma do this i was so innocent.. but i want to say that i wont go too far cause if i do it'll probably make me loose my shit)

"Tae.." Jungkook murmurs in Taehyung's neck as he hugs him from the back. "Hmm"

"I missed you.." Jungkook says as he turns Taehyung around to peck his lips. "You made me very jealous.." he whispers as he breaks the kiss, still lips touching.

Taehyung gulps.. "oh..did i?"

Jungkook smirks. "You're so beautiful.." he says as he starts kissing his collarbones upto the back of his neck.

He keeps going till he leaves small marks. "I am leaving this, so people can now that you're already mine"

"Ahh~" Taehyung moans, leaving Jungkook satisfied. He continues and hearing Taaehyung making those sounds wasn't gonna stop him anytime soon.

He still needed to make sure..

Jungkook takes his index finger to tilt Taehyung's face up to look at him.. "baby i just need to know if-"

"Yes"

Jungkook chuckles and acts fast, he tilts Taehyung in bridal style upto his room. He locks the door from behind and he immediately goes to Taehyung. Making them fall onto the bed.

He kisses Taehyung but this time deeper than before, Taehyung takes his hands inside Jungkook's shirt, making him feel his well defined abs.

Jungkook takes of his shirt and so does Taehyung.

Taehyung turns Jungkook around, this time he was the one leaving marks. "Babe, i'm not the only one who has to be marked" he says as he continues sucking his skin.. making Jungkook moan.

"Ahh Taehyung~ ahh~ you're so good"

Jungkook was starting to get impatient. He got back on top of Taehyung, he unbottened his jeans and Taehyung did too.

They threw it away and they went back to kissing.

"Jungkahhh~"

"It's daddy for you" He smirks and Taehyung's eyes widened as he looked down seeing Jungkook's bulge, not paying attention that he has one too.

He takes his hand and rubs it slowly. "Ahh Tae, please ahh"

Jungkook smirks at the way Taehyung teases him.

(Author can't take it anymore where did my innocent mind flew to, COME BACK BITCH- anyways lets end it nicely.. )

Jungkook turns Taehyung around and starts spanking him.

"I had to punish you, you made daddy very mad today"

Taehyung moans from the pain as the tears also started streaming down his face.

"Tell me, i'm yours"

"You're mine daddy~ ahh" Taehyung moans

(I'm so sorry oof this was so cringe, but I TRIED OKAY, I AM ALMOST SWEATING RIGHT HERE THAT WAS SO HARD TO WRITE. lmao jk.. maybe in the future i'll make a more detailed one for you. Bet you can this the most innocent smut ever shdhwidkdusid)