Chapter Twenty Three - Sexual Rewards

Vote, Comment, Follow. You know the drill x

I'll reward you by making you feel good.

You guys are not even ready for this chapter...

KAYLEIGH ELLIOTT

IT WAS CURRENTLY 2AM on Friday morning and my eyes were just about open. I had worked too hard on getting this paper done and up to a good standard.

Since what happened last weekend I had barely been out, one because I was worried and two because I needed to study. But I had finally finished my paper and I could relax. I had been looking forward to this moment and now I could let my brain rest.

Dragging my Word document over into the submission folder, a small smile makes its way onto my lips. Then just as I leave my fingers to drop the document, my laptop goes black.

I stare dumbfounded at the screen for a few moments. "What the fuck," I mumble to myself.

My fingers continuously press the on button, confused because my laptop was on charge. A horrible feeling shoots through my body that makes my blood run cold.

My essay. I swear if my essay is gone.

My hands slide underneath my laptop and it felt like it was on fire. "Come on!" I yell as I press the on button for the fiftieth time.

Letting out a sigh of relief when my MacBook loads back up. Anxiously waiting I begin to bite my finger nails. When my desktop pings back up, I rush to my documents folder to find my paper.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I curse when my documents folder was empty.

Everything was empty. My whole laptop was wiped. Tears gather in my eyes. This couldn't be happening.

My paper was due in six hours. Six fucking hours.

Then I burst into hysterical tears. I was tired. Sleep deprivation was catching up on me. My whole body just crumbled into my chair.

My hands knot their way into my hair as I stand up from my desk and begin to pace my room. What the fuck was I gonna do?

I look up to the ceiling and let out a distressed cry. "Why the fuck do you hate me?!" I yell upwards.

Then I bury my head in my hands.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I wipe the tears off my face and pick up my phone. My watery eyes blur my vision but I ring the only person I can think of that can fix this. Pressing call, I lift the phone up to my ear.

My body shakes. "Kayleigh?" His croaky voice is quiet.

Then I cry.

"What's the matter?" His voice sounds alert.

"My whole fucking work is gone, everything is gone! My work is fucking not here anymore, it's been deleted and it's due in six fucking hours and I—" I pause to catch my breath but end up choking on my sobs. "—I need it back, I don't know what to do."