- 33 -

CHAPTER 33

You told Chat Noir that you wanted to wait. You needed time to prepare for it and think about what the consequences would be.

You were nervous. This would change your life.

"Mrs. L/n! Pay attention."

Mrs. Mendeleiev's voice snapped you back into reality and you gave her an apologetic smile. You quickly mouthed, 'sorry' and picked your pencil, rushing to catch up with the class.

✰ ✰ ✰

You walked down the sidewalk as you turned on your street. You took in a deep breath as the warm wind air brushed past you, making your hair go wild. You hummed at the breeze.

"Y/n?"

You turned to see Alya behind you. You smiled, and walked towards her. As you got closer, your smile fell.

Alya's undereyes were red, her mascara running down her eyes as tears flooded her face. Her clothes were wrinkled, and her hair was up in a messy bun, she held her glasses in her hand as she caught her breath. She looked as if she ran miles to get here.

"Alya, what's wrong?" You asked, running towards her.

"N-nino. He, he broke up with me." Alya broke down in tears, falling into your arms. You took your friend into your embrace.

"Come on, lets go." You told her. Alya cried on your shoulder as you quietly walked with her.

When the two of you reached your house, she walked up to your room while you grabbed a few things. After, you walked up to your room, locked the door, and sat down next to Alya. You handed her a box of tissues and she gave you a sad smile, taking it.

You sighed.

"To hell with Nino. I'll punch him for you." You told Alya. Alya looked at you and laughed a little.

"I wish him the best. I don't know why he broke up with me, we were happy. I was gonna tell him that I love him tonight. But he broke it off before I could even start, and said that it was the right thing for the both of us. Yeah alright, like that makes sense." Alya pulled out a tissue and used it to wipe her nose.

"Oh my god. So what did you say to him?" You asked Alya. She looked away.

"Nothing, I was shocked. I walked out." Alya mumbled. You nodded and placed your hand on her shoulder.

"Hey," You spoke.

Alya turned to you.

"It's okay. You still have Mari and I. We love you. You don't need Nino to prove your worth. We already know you are worth it. If he doesn't see that, it's his loss. We still have the best bitch." You smiled at her. Alya looked at you for a second before pulling you in for a hug.

"I love you so much, Y/n. Thank you."

"Of course, Alya."