💫THIRTY💫

"The Vibranium core has got a magnetic field, that's what's keeping the rock together." FRIDAY tells Tony. " If it drops?" He questions.

"Right now the impact would kill thousands. Once it gets high enough: Global extinction." she replies. with that Tony flies towards the city while a building starts to collapse as the ground shakes "That building's not clear, Tenth floor. " Tony flies in to find a family still in their apartment

"Hi. Okay. Get in the tub!" Tony gets the family out of building as it collapses.

"I got airborne, heading up to the bridge." FRIDAY announces. "Cap, you got incoming." Tony relays the information through the comms.

"Incoming already came in. Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off." Cap grunts as he fights.

"Nice pep talk Cap, real smooth talker you are." Tessa nudges Steve who just rolls his eyes at her.

"Yeah yeah Tessa.."

•••

Clint moves Wanda into a building as Ultron's robots continued to attack the city.

" Go, go, move!" He commands.

"How could I let this happen?" The young girl starts to break down, she takes her head into her hands.

Clint suddenly looked at Wanda with worry, "Hey, hey, you okay?"

"This is all our fault." she sniffs.

"Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares. Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know, cause the city is flying. Okay, look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense. But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you, but if you step out that door, you are an Avenger." 

Wanda just looks at him with wide eyes. "Alright, good chat." Clint gets up and readies his bow.   "Yeah, the city is flying." with that Clint leaves as he starts shooting his arrows at the robots.

•••

"I got you! Just look at me." Steve helps a civilian up to safety. Besides him Tessa is decapitating the robots with her mind, blue energy pouring out her in every direction.

"Y'know kicking ass is not what I usually do at this time of day but hey ass is ass and I love kicking it!" Tessa screams as she uses her mind and hands to control and rip apart the robots, plus providing shield to civilians as they try and escape.

"It wouldn't be a battle if Tessa didn't swear like a sailor now would it?" Tony teased into the comms.

"You damn well know it Stark!" Tessa laughs.

"You can't save them all. You'll never... " Ultron says as he throws off one of the attacking robots off the edge of the bridge.

"You'll never what? You didn't finish!"

"I am confused." Tessa shrugged but went on killing robots. Thor lands on the bridge on the top of the woman's car he was saving. "What, were you napping?" he smirks towards Tessa and Steve. "Flirt later, kill now!" Steve commands Thor who just turns slightly pink.

Ultron laughs as Thor and Steve are fighting off the robots, "Thor! You're bothering me."

"Don't even think about touching him!" Tessa growls protectively. "Now wait who are you? I didn't know children were now allowed to fight." Ultron scratches his metal chin.

"Listen here you cheap ass dildo!" Tessa starts. "I am not a child! I am one of the mot powerful things in the universe and the Asgaridians, yeah mine! I have dibs. So you can fuck on off back to the scrap yard!"