House

KAI POV

I'm married with Jun Hee!!!Yeah!!!I went home with her to our own house.After the long day,we decided to have a rest."Jagiya,I'm going to have my shower first!"she said."Ne!"I said and laid down on the bed.I'm so sleepy and in no time..I'm already sleeping with my suit.

JUN HEE POV

I took my shower and get dressed.After getting dressed,I went out from the bathroom and saw Kai sleeping peacefully on the bed.I walked to him and slowly waking him up."Kai-ssi..ireona.."I shook his shoulder for a few times.He slowly opened his eyes and sat up."Ireona..go get your shower."I commanded.He hold my hand and stood up."Wae?"I asked."Come join me."he smirked."Yah!"I let off his hand and threw him his towel."Go!"I shouted and blushed.

KAI POV

Ooo..my wife is blushing..I quickly got my shower.I went out and found my wife arranging her clothes.I silently back hugged her.She looked so shocked and she looked speechless.

JUN HEE POV

He back hugged me!I can feel warmth running all over my body.Then,I realised he's hugging me TOPLESS!I was so shocked and speechless after that."Jun Hee-ah..where's my clothes?"he whispered in my ear sending shivers to my spine."You..your..cl..clothes are they..in the bag!"I pointed his bag on the table."You're stuttering huh?"he laughed a abit and went to take his bag.He went inside the bathroom and get changed.