Morning(Part 2)

KAI POV

"Jagiya,I love you."I said in the car."Nado..saranghae."Jun Hee said and hold my hand."Kai-ah..let's go somewhere."she suggested."Where do you want to go?"I asked."I want to go to the beach.."she said."Um.."I thought for a while."Please.."she begged."Okay,anything for you..my wife."I said and continued driving.On our way there,Jun Hee was sleeping.Aww..she must be so tired plus,she's also pregnant right now so,it's logic right?I drove to the neareast beach I know,perhaps the beach I went with my friends.(I was saying the beach that EXO went during EXO Showtime).The journey there took an hour to arrive.After an hour of driving,we arrived there safely."Jagiya..ireona..jagiya..ireona.."I woke Jun Hee up slowly."Hmm?"she opened her eyes and yawned."We're here."I said."Oh..the beach!"she said excitedly."Kaja.."I got out of the car and rushed to her door and open it for her.We walked along the beach hand-in-hand while Jun Hee was resting her head on my shoulder.

"Kai.."she said."I looked at her."You know,I've been dreaming a scene like this..since I was in middle school..having a man walking with me on the beach.."she said and chuckled."Well,you got to do it now..with me.."I answered and kissed her forehead."Thanks for making it real."she said and kissed my cheek.We stopped walking and I cupped her face."Jun Hee,you're the most precious thing to me.I want you to be with me forever.Promise me,you'll never leave me?"I said and carressed her soft cheeks.She smiled and hold my hand."I promise,Kai..I'll never leave you,okay?"she looked at me.I closed our gaps and our forehead touched."I love you."I whispered and slowly kiss her kissable lips.She kissed me back and deepen the kiss as if she doesn't want to pull away.Then,from my peripheral vision,the sunsets.I pulled away and hugged her."Make a wish,Jun Hee.."I said as the sunsets."Let's say it together while facing the sun!"she grabbed my hand and we stood facing the sun."I Hope to be a good wife and a great mom for my child and KAI!!!"she screamed out loud."I'LL LOVE KAI FOREVER!"she added."Your turn,jagi.."she nudged at me.

"I HOPE TO BE A BETTER HUSBAND FOR JUN HEE AND!!!BE A GOOD FATHER TO MY CHILD!!"I screamed loudly."ALSO!I'LL LOVE JUN HEE FOREVER AND EVER!!!"I screamed the last sentence loudly.Thankfully,the beach has not so many people there so,it's okay.After we spent our time there,we went back home.During the ride,she's sleeping again.My baby is just like me,likes to sleep and can sleep anywhere.One hour of driving passed and we arrived at our house."Jun Hee-ah..we're back home."I said to her.She nodded her head and fot out of the car and went straight to our room.I went upstairs after locking the car and door.When I entered the room,I saw her,sleeping on the bed wearing her pj.I'm sure she just took a short bath and I walked my way to the bathroom.After a few minutes,I wore my clothes and layed beside her."Sleep well,jagiya.."I whispered to her and slept as well.