This story may take a while but bare with me

This story may take a while but bare with me. I'm glad you like the story so far, I'll maybe try to put it on a certain day or days ( ('∀`) ).

To actually give you an idea on what date it would be updated and technically I have no excuse for either I was lazy, cause I'm on summer break.

Woo...I'm a sophomore and now school has gotten significantly harder, yay... .°(ಗдಗ。)°.

Also originally I was gonna say you were the king of the enchanted lands. So now I will say Queen, as that is the correct term for a female leader.

Y/n POV

The door opens and there he was in all his glory. Thorin II Oakinshield, son of Thráin, son of Thrór.

"Gandalf, I thought you said this place would be easy to find. I lost my way, twice." He adds stepping into the hobbit's household, not even bothering to clean off his shoes first.

A brown cape draped over him, an iron ring on his middle finger, and streaks of white running along his hair. 'Man he's gotten old.'

"I might have not founded it at all, if it were t for that mark on the door." He adds once more, while he works to unbutton his cape. As soon as he gotten his cape unbuttoned, Bilbo jumps into the conversation.

"Mark? There is no mark on that door, it was painted a week ago!" Bilbo exclaims getting a tad bit aggravated again and maybe a bit confused. He walks to the side of Gandalf, as soon as Gandalf started to respond, after closing the door.

"There isn't, I c- I put it there myself." Gandalf responds, stuttering as if he almost was trying to find the right words to say. He folded his hands quickly, changing his posture and in the process changing the subject to;

"Bilbo Baggins, allow me to introduce you to the leader of our company. Thorin Oakenshield."

"So, this is the hobbit. Tell me Mr. Baggins, have you done much fighting?" Thorin questions, looking amused as if it were a joke to him. He begins to circle him, almost as if to intimidate him.

"Hardly." Was the poor hobbit's answer, he spoke quietly.

"Axe or sword, what's your weapon of choice?"
'Sword, personally though it all depends on the preference of the wielder.'

The rest of the dwarves smirk in the background, knowing exactly what's going on, a test. Though Bilbo was able to hold his ground barely, Bilbo only digs himself a deeper hole with the King under the mountain.

"Well I have some skill at conkers if you must know, but I fail to see why that is relevant." 'Poor, poor Bilbo, I'm embarrassed for him.' The dwarves still smirking, though like Dwalin some ducked their heads towards the ground. Unable to keep a straight face.

"Thought as much, he more looks like a grocer than a burglar." I then put it upon myself to help Bilbo after putting up the hood of my cloak and mask. Chuckling a tad, before stepping in to this interesting conversation. As the few of the dwarves still chuckle, over the joke.