|7|The War Begins|

~O~

Next morning at exact 07:56 am, all twenty students were present right outside the artificial city called Ground Beta. Eraserhead and Vlad King were standing in front of them, guiding them before the war began, with four minutes to spare.

They were given communicators as well as access to multiple devices sat inside the artificial city. They were provided by the special devices they had to wear over their hero costumes and other necessary items. The civilian-bots were also prepared and were scattered into different locations in the artificial city. The two Teams were given different starting points. They reached their designated points about two minutes before the exam began.

In the observation room, all the teachers were present with the principal and Present Mic as the announcer and overall commentator of the exam. Who gave him the position? Present Mic himself.

And as the clock stroke eight...

"LET THE WAR BEGIN, EVERYBODY!!!!!" Present Mic yelled, not needing a microphone, as the exam started.

~O~

The Hero Team were all in their base, which was their starting point, when the computer — that connected to the Villain Team — started beeping.

Everyone, except some, prepared themselves for what the Villains have readied for them. Kirishima was the first one to move as he clicked the incoming message. It was a voice call, maybe? And so the voice message began with the screen showing nothing but darkness.

"Good morning my fellows..." Midoriya's voice came through the speakers connected to the computer. But something in his voice sounded more... More venomous. Some of them were even thinking that if it's really Midoriya.

"I hope you are all doing well on this fine day. If not... Then may God have mercy on your souls because after what Team Villains is going to do to you, He mught be the only one to helo you. So, I'd say start praying for yourselves, eh?" Midoriya continued.

"Grr.... Do whatever you plan to, damn nerd!! I don't care!! I can easily beat the crap out of you and the other morons!!" Bakugou snapped at the boy's voice.

The green haired villain leader laughed at his statement.

"Ah... Kacchan. I'd LOVE to see you try. So, with nothing left to say, let the great fall of Heroes begin." Midoriya said and the screen went to static.

....

"So, he practiced hard I guess?" Sero joked breaking the silence.

"Shut up and get to the first objective already!!!" Bakugou yelled at him.

"Dude, chill! Okay now as we discussed everyone selected for objective one get to your positions, alright?!" Kirishima exclaimed and everyone went on their positions. It wouldn't take a genius to tell that the redhead was the lieutenant.