07 - weak, useless and desperate

The memories, run deep on both pillars' mind...

"Caw! Caw! Almost there! Almost there! Hurry, to the demon!"

The kasugaikarasu flew fastly, above five approaching figures, running on the ground with the same speed, under the moonlight lighting the dark forest.

Their breaths deep and having, almost panting with the force they put on theur lungs and legs, trying to get there as soon as possible, even a second faster.

Leading the group, he ran on the front, desperate painted his dark deep blue eyes, worry-filled expression, rare for him, plastered his stoic face. His palm grabbing his sheath as he run.

The Water Pillar's mind only filled with one thing.

Chihiro!

The news of Kibutsuji Muzan sighted on the eerie forest, the very same forest she currently was on for her mission, brought fear to his heart.

Hearing the same news, oyakata-sama rushed from his resting place, hurrying to the Headquarter of the Demon Hunter Corps, not even thinking about his own body for the slightest. Accompanying him was his beloved wife, Ubuyashiki Amane.

Immediately, Ubuyashiki deployed five of his precious pillars, the same worry on his face and voice. Not that he doubt the Blossom Pillar's strength. It's just that he is that powerful.

"It will be okay, Giyū." A soft voice called out, he put his palm to the man's shoulder, the one itching to go there, eyes looking to nothingness. "Believe in her."

The Water Pillar closed his eyes, the image of the smiling woman brought confidence to himself.

"Thank you very much, oyakata-sama. You never fail to amaze me with your words and strengths. I will keep thrusting this blade for your sake." He bowed to his superior, respect filling his voice.

He slowly pushed his body up, not hesitating even for a moment. His two pattern haori swaying behind.

Ubuyashiki Kagaya looked at his Pillar of Water, noticing his deep feelings he harbored for god knows how long for the Blossom Pillar. He smiled to himself, closing his eyes. "And for her sake too." the words left his lips, not that the leaving Pillar could hear him.

"Please be careful, my children."

"Yes, oyakata-sama. We will do our utmost to this case. Please continue your rest." Kochō Shinobu, the Insect Pillar bowed in front of him, together with three other Pillars. The same desperateness evidence on herself.

"I will do my best for your sake, oyakata-sama." the scar-full man, Shinazugawa Sanemi, the Wind Pillar spoke up, his eyes fiery.

"Will do! We will never let any demons spread sadness further!" fire on his yes, the Flame Pillar, Rengoku Kyōjurō stated with a burning will.

"W- We will do our best to help Chihiro-chan!" her cheeks flushed red, the Love Pillar, Kanroji Mitsuri said passionately.

He smiled, nodding, signaling their leave.