Namjoon

"Will you stop fucking moping like a damn bitch already. My mate is gone, too, you know." Yoongi griped from across the room.
I scowl, unmoving from my slouched position at my desk. Hoseok, Jimin, and Mark left last night for their trip. I also sent a couple of our men with them for extra protection. I also demanded he call me every single day so I know he's safe.
"Shut up."
"Ooh, mature."
I aim my gun at him, warning him with my eyes.
He snickers. "Seriously? Think I'm not missing Jimin already?"
"You have Jungkook and your kids, dumbass. You're fine." I counter.
He shrugs. "They are missing him just as much. We do have work to do, you know. Aren't you supposed to be the boss?"
I groan—over exaggerating a bit. "Fuck, I know. Just shut up for once with the sarcasm. I'm waiting on a call right now anyway."
He perks up. "New shipments?"
I nod. "I think our new supplier will work out nicely for us. He's proving to keep his word. I'm wary about it but everything has been on the up and up so far."
"I'm going to continue to watch them. I still don't trust him as much as you do. We have bad history."
"I expect you to."
He nods curtly. "Fine. I'm going to make a few calls, grab a few men and get some things organized. Call if you need me." He waves off and leaves.
I sigh when he's gone. Staring at the phone. I've been waiting for Hoseok's call for the last two hours. Fucking little prick. I told him when to call me everyday. Why does he always have to test me?
      The phone finally goes off and I grab it embarrassingly fast. Not my mate. Just my supplier. We arrange payment and more orders before I get back to business, distracting myself.

     Hoseok finally calls me three hours later. He sounds so fucking cheerful and happy that I can't be angry. I just listen as he talks about spa and shopping trips. Talks about Jimin's plan of getting pregnant again.
     I'm a little afraid that Jimin's condition would spiral Hoseok back into his depression but he actually sounds good. Wants to help and stuff. That should be a good thing but I'm cautious about it.
      "You sound happy." I finally get a word in after about thirty minutes.
      He pauses. "Y-Yeah. Yeah, I am. I think I really needed this. I miss you, though." He admits, getting quiet again.
     Smiling, I glance around the empty warehouse, walking towards the door. "I miss you, too."
     "Hey, when I get back maybe—"
     A blunt object smashes against my head, shattering my phone from my ear. Growling, I spin around and hiss at the dark shadow looming over me.
     Blood pours from the side of my head as I ready myself to attack. I curse internally as I make out the figure.
     "Taehyung."
     The hybrid vamp in question whistles cheerfully as he comes into the dim streetlight, twirling the bloody broken vase in his hand. "Hyung."
I clench my fists tightly, eyeing his every movement. On the other hand, he looks completely cool as if this were just any other average conversation. And he didn't just hit me over the head. "What the fuck are you doing here..."
He chuckles. "Are you going to ask how I'm alive? I have a feeling you already knew, though, right? I don't die easily."
My eyes narrow. "I suspected. Why are you coming out now?"
He shrugs, smiling cheerfully, swinging the shattered glass. "Mhm, I got bored and heard you've gotten yourself a new supplier."
Mothefucker. Yoongi was right to be worried. "And what does that have to do with you?"
"Dear brother mine, I was just checking on your skills on the business. They've seemed to have dimmed a bit without me around. Don't you know you can't trust anyone? Maybe a spy of mine."
I scowl. "Cut to the chase, Taehyung. What do you want?"
He stops, eyeing me up and down. "I want what I always wanted. The boys."
"You can't have them. You already killed my child." I remind him bitterly.
He stops whistling, his cheerful disposition dropping at once. "Casualty of circumstance." He acknowledges coldly. "I lost out quite a bit, too."
I scoff. "You are un-fucking-believable."
His fake ass smile returns. "Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment."
"It's not, you piece of shit."
"Temper temper, Joon."
"You have some fucking nerve." I make to lunge but hold myself back as he gears up, tossing the useless weapon aside for his own hands. I growl and he bares his teeth like the crazed animal he is. "I will avenge my losses." I spit out.
      His eye twitches. "I will get what I want from you and all the others and the best part..." He snickers. "I will make that little kitten's brother take it all away from him."
      I stare. Is he...talking about Jin? Jin is alive as well? I blink, unsure of his honesty or not. He winks at me then within seconds...he's gone. Just disappeared from sight. I can't sense him anywhere near, either.
      Swallowing hard, I pull out my phone and dial Yoongi. I need to get Jimin and Hoseok back here and fast. I don't trust Taehyung one bit. Yoongi needs to be home to protect the boys and Jungkook.
      And Jimin...I don't know if I should tell him Jin is alive or not. Whether it would help or cause him more pain knowing he's been alive and suffering all these years alone with my psycho brother. I don't even want to think about what this could do to my own mate.
     I urgently need to speak to Yoongi.