Chapter 22

Lauren's POV

We both fell on the bed, she was falling down I ended up putting my arms around her small and delicate body.
It uncomfortable to fell her there above me, so I moved a little away from her body, and she wa able to look at me.

My eyes quickly focused in her chocolate's, and it was as If I wasn't able not to looked at them for a long time without getting lost in there and having a struggle to breath.

Her hair was a part of her face too.
I delicately ran my hand over them,
away from my field of vision, so I could finally focus on her pink and fleshy lips, which were closer than they should....

I was at a considerably dangerous distance to this height of kissing them, and releasing her now it will be more difficult than the first time.

But God, since I still hadn't noticed her beauty, I risk saying it.
She didn't move, she just kept looking at me, exerting a very strong effect on me.

I didn't want to contradict myself, no matter how much I needed to hold her and kiss her... and make the rest of this night bettrr, the decision was in her hands.

I showed her that by touch my nose with hers, making a small affection, knowing that Camila doesn't like ugly kisses.

Then I sealed her lips with mine.

An explosion of sensations ran through my body, her hot and wet lips would be torturous if they weren't so tasty with a supernatural force.

I moved my mouth a few millimeters away from hers, giving her the opportunity to decide what would happen next.

I had to hold back a small moan of satisfaction, when Camila sailer her lips again with mine, letting me continue with what I wanted to do early.

Her soft lips moved slowly over mine,
I followed her rhythm without taking much importance to that and I ran my hands on her back, up and down, while hers remained touching my stomach.

I held one of her hands intertwining our fingers as she asked for permission and tried to suck my tongue with her lips, and
I quickly let her suck it.

The taste of her mouth simply left me tainted, a good kind of vice, the more I kissed her, the more I needed to bring her closer to me.

With my thumb I made circles in the palm of her hand, at the same time that, with the other, it drew her towards me.

I admited that for the first time I kept my hand only at her waist, without moving millimeter away. I wanted more but I am already risking the loss of the contact from her lips, and there's no alternative. But she would maybe get upset if I want to move a little further, so I decided we should stay like that.

The kiss was also different, Camila was affectionate, careful and at the same time so wonderful, the truth, a nice kiss, as she mentioned it, is very beautiful, now a kiss like this is, with certainty, a thousand times better.

I like her, were completely delivered,
I needed her now, more than any other people, I was literally lost in her taste,
in her delicacy, in all of her.

Tired of being under her, I turned her upside down leaving her lying on the bed, not letting go of my weight on her.
I already miss the contact of our lips together, so I settled on top of her.

Her tongue was looking for a closer proximity to mine, then I granted that request and I was playing with it.
I didn't restrain myself to taste it, wanting to leave its flavor on my lips.

I ran my hands down the side of her body, feeling each one of her well defined curves, my body already showed signs that I needed hers, even if the kiss isn't exactly something exciting.

When the air became a problem, I lowered my lips to her neck, feeling totally her sweet perfume, her skin responded to my caress, making me feel goosebumps.
Then i discovered a week part on her neck.

I slid my lips up and down there, leaving some hickeys, with some delicate kisses all over.

I couldn't stand anymore the desire to feel lips in hers again, so I went up kissing her again.

I bit her lower lip, pulling her slightly to me then start kissing again. Camila's little hands caressed and squeezed my arms, then one of them came up to my neck, pressing it, making me increase the rhythm of the kiss and make it deeper than it already was.

A short time later, I was forced to stop the kiss, with red lips, out of breath and my heart beating very hard.

I sat on the bed, then, Camila did the same, her face was showing signs that she would turn red, so she ran her hand in her hair, in order to hide the redness.

I was staring at her all the time.

“I don't know why we did that.” she murmured, very confused to look at me too.

“It was just a kiss Camila, we didn't commit a crime...” I spoke calmly

“But still, I don't find it right.”

“God, it was just a kiss.” I repeated, not believing in the childish behavior she has, for something extremely natural.

“We hardly talk to each other...” she said

“Damn, it was just a simple kiss.” I'm practically annoyed now “I'm not asking you for marriage, or anything like that...”

“What the fuck, I already understood that it was just a kiss and I was taking it” she said and continued “No one will ever know who have you kissed and what else have you done after or before what I saw yesterday” her body trembled when she thought about it.

“I'm not gonna listen to you anymore.” I answered

“You are, nobody sent you to kiss me..” she got up, nervous

“Wait” I said and got up too
“I gave you a thousand  opportunities to get away from me, but you didn't do it because you didn't want to.”

“That's bullshit.” She crossed her arms.

“Don't start complaining. Because as far as I know you're the one that continued the kiss..” I said.

“Because I had no other way out.” she said

I sighed, irritated and went to the door

“And just so you know, it was just a fucking kiss” I said while I got out of the room hittiny the door hard.

“I ALREADY UNDERSTOOD IT WAS!” she shouted but I was already far from her room.