Alpha

I've seen the idea of Eddie being Alpha on ao3 and I've really liked it

I've tried to write some smut, i don't know if it's really good but... i hope you enjoy

The day you turn 18, it's the day you present as an Alpha, Beta or Omega. You can present early if your mate already did and you feel that he needs you. You can feel your mates scent more powerful than the usual ones, so you will know who it is. You can know who it is before you present, but you can't mark each other.

Alphas were the highest rank on the social scale, the most respected one of all. They could do whatever they wanted. They had amplified senses and an Alpha voice that can control the other two ranks or presented sons and daughters, but it wouldn't work on parents or unpresented people. They have to go trough ruts. The ruts are a period of days a couple months apart where the Alpha's have an extremely high sexual drive.

The first ones are the hardest. Alpha's can't control themselves at all, especially around their mate. They will most likely hurt them, because their preserved instincts erupt at once and they can't think rationally.

Betas are the next on the social scale. They are normal, nothing changes for them. They can do whatever they want.

And the last ones, Omegas. They are seen as housewives and stay at home moms. Their purpose is to be bred by an Alpha. They can hiss at their Alpha or presented sons and daughters. They go through heats, a period of days every couple of months where they are attracted to Alphas more than usual in order to get pregnant.

Eddie came from a long series of betas and omegas so imagine his surprise when he found out he was an Alpha. The day of his 18th birthday he woke up suddenly, the birds chirping so loud that he had to cover his ears. His eyes hurt from the usual soft light that entered his bedroom. He stood up from his bed to go downstairs, but even before he opened the door he smelt something. No, actually someone. Richie. His boyfriend.

He quickly went downstairs, only to see Richie at the door talking to his mom. When he got down the other 2 looked at him in horror. Eddie let out a growl at his mother and Richie let out a whine and bared his neck.

Sonia quickly shoved Richie out of the door and shut it, locking it. Eddie looked at his mother, his pupils blown
"Let me get to my mate!" Eddie said
"No, you are apparently starting your rut and i can't risk you hurting him."
"Eddie!" Richie's voice came from outside the door.
It looks like Eddie's presentation triggered Richie's as well. I don't think his parents will be very happy with him being an Omega,because boys Omegas are looked down upon.

While Eddie and his mother were arguing inside, Richie ran to Eddie's window and got into his room.He had to help his Alpha, his mate. He had to be good for him.
Eddie smelt him so he stopped arguing with his mother. "Okay. Fine. Don't let me see him!" and hurried upstairs to his bedroom.
When Eddie entered the room, a sweet powerful smell hit his nose. Richie was on his bed looking at Eddie as he entered the room.
"Alpha" Richie whined and bared his neck.
"Omega" Eddie said approaching Richie and burying his nose in his neck , smelling his scent glands. He starts to kiss his neck and along the jaw, leaving purple marks. Richie starts to moan loudly at the feeling. They forgot about Eddie's mother being in the house. They were in their own little bubble. 

When Eddie was about to kiss Richie on the lips, the door burst open. Sonia and the losers were standing in the doorway. Eddie let out a protective growl,baring his teeth, his arms squeezing Richie.  Richie let out a whimper, Eddie hurting him with his tight embrace. Sonia, Bill and Beverly detached Eddie from Richie, quickly pulling him out of the door, Stan closing it and locking it.

The three dragged Eddie to Sonia's room, the boy desperately trying to free himself. They closed the door, locking it and threw Eddie on the bed. He tried to use his Alpha voice on them without any success. Sonia was his mother so it wouldn't work and the others haven't presented yet.