𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋

ᴀ/ɴ: ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ! :( ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ, sᴏ ɪ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ᴍɪɴɪ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏss <3

the sun is beginning to set as beomgyu walks to the house next door with two pink ice pops in his hands and a bag with extra clothes inside since he planned on swimming with taehyun in his pool. he would've asked earlier, but his dick was still in pain and the yeonjun couple helped with the bruise soobin made on his face. beomgyu really didn't want to ask taehyun to go night swimming with a limp and huge ass bruise on his face.

he sighs then walks up taehyun's porch steps to the front door and barely knocks before taehyun opens the door wearing blue shorts with a white tank top. beomgyu's face blushes at the sight of taehyun's skin looking tanned, probably from being in the sun all day, and the lack of space between the two.

the younger boy smiles at the older and says, "i saw you walking up the steps and thought to just let you in." he steps aside for beomgyu to walk inside the house who gawks at the cream colored walls and elegant objects decorating the interior of the house. "you can leave your shoes right next to the door and can leave your bag in the living room. i'll be waiting in the pool."

beomgyu snaps out of his dream then questions the boy about his intentions. "h-how did you know i wanted to-"

"you brought ice pops and a bag of fresh clothes. am i not suppose to assume you wanna swim together?" taehyun cuts beomgyu off then tilts his head cutely and the blonde haired boy blushes at the action before shaking his head. the younger smiles with slightly flushed cheeks before walking away to what beomgyu assumes is the backyard.

the very backyard he was caught skinny dipping in.

beomgyu's blush worsens and he slaps his cheeks before taking his shoes off, placing them besides the door as taehyun wished. he walks into the living room to stop and stare up at the sparkling chandelier placed above him. he wonders how such a cranky man can have such a beautiful home. maybe taehyun suggested how to decorate their home when they first moved in or maybe taehyun's mother?

the boy shrugs before gently placing his bag on the cream colored couch and walking through the kitchen to the opened patio door that reveals taehyun taking off his tank top then diving elegantly into the pool. beomgyu pauses to watch with an open mouth at taehyun resurfacing and moving his wet chestnut colored hair out of his eyes as water drops gracefully from his exposed skin.

beomgyu begins to wonder how the boy's skin feels. is his skin as soft as it looks? does he smell of chlorine or the same soft vanilla scent beomgyu picked off of him earlier?

he barely registers taehyun leaning against the edge of the pool to smirk at him with his perfect lips. is his lips just as soft or softer than beomgyu can ever imagine?

taehyun finally decides to break beomgyu out of his trance by calling out to him. "are you going to watch me all night, beomgyu, or are you going to get in here already?"

beomgyu hopes the boy doesn't see his bright red cheeks or the smile spreading across his face as he swiftly removes his shirt in one motion before jumping into the pool.