Chapter 10 : This chapter is pure sin...

WARNING!

This is not a drill! This chapter in pure sin. Things are going to get pretty heated pretty quick. If heavy sexual content makes you uncomfortable;

DO NOT READ THE PART IN ITALIC!

The part in regular text will stay PG 13, but I am not resposible for corrupting your fragile minds if you take the risk to read the part in italic!

Thank you very much, end of PSA; On with the chapter!

***

''What did you just say?'' Mirai asked, not even sarcastically but now genuinely wondering if her ears were playing a trick on her.

''You heard right princess. Go. Kneel. In. The. Corner.'' Namjoon said, slolwly articulating the last sentence.

The girl scoffed dramatically as she got up from her chair, arms crossed.

''Oh really? How about this? Go. Fuck. Yourself.'' She replied, imitating Namjoon's condescending tone.

''You shoud be thanking me. I have a basement full of torture equipment and I'm having you kneel in the corner in my office.

''Yes of course!'' He girl snapped back, her tone full of sarcasm. ''Thank you so very much Mr. Kim for kidnapping me and holding me captive in your mansion against my will! Should I also thank you for threatening my ill father and stealing my place at the head of my family's business? Am I thankful enough for you now?''

Namjoon got up from behind his office abruptly, anger burning in his gaze. He walked straight towards Mirai and roughly grabbed her by the chin.

''Will you ever shut your fucking mouth?'' Namjoon yelled while pulling Mirai's face towards him.

His eyes widened in surprise, like he had surprised himself by yelling.

Mirai found it amusing the way he tried so hard to act like he was above the situation, despite her still managed to make him flustered so easily..

''Make me.'' She said while cracking an arrogant smile.

It was like whatever invisible thread had been holding Namjoon back so far had just snapped.

He grabbed her face with both hands and pulled her into a heated kiss; the kind of desperate kiss that leaves you out of breath and that makes your head spin.

Mirai's body reacted on its own, returning the kiss, just as intensely while Namjoon's hands travelled down her body and he lifted her by the waist. He quickly turned around and sat her on his desk.

He suddenly broke the kiss and pulled away to look at the girl with disbelief in his eyes, like he was trying to convince himself that the current situation was truly happening.

''Do that again...'' he said, leaning forward on the desk, so his breath would tickle Mirai's neck as he spoke.

''Don't tell me what to do...'' the girl replied defiantly, before grabbing a handful of the man's hair and kissing him just as hungrily as before.

Her hold on his hair made him groan and he broke their kiss to plant a soft kiss in the crook of her neck. The touch made her shiver and soon she felt the man' teeth brushing against her flesh.

''Be careful you idiot, that's gonna leave a bruise...'' she said, uselessly struggling against the man's hold.

''I sure hope it does...'' he said with a smirk, looking at the red patch of skin he left on the girl's neck.

''So you're still a possessive bastard after all this time ...'' the girl scoffed while rubbing her sore neck.

He pulled her hand away from his mark and pinned her to the desk, hands beside her head.