Chapter 6 : Brothers

Walking along the streets with a person that I barely know is quite awkward. But I think I should feel fine because I'm not a woman here. Namjoon probably thinks that I'm a guy because he is not taking things a little uncomfortable, unlike me.

"So where are you heading?" I ask, trying to start a decent conversation.

I need something to distract me from what just happened earlier. Those witches are horrendous, I hope other men didn't experience the same thing.

Although it's up to them if they want to go all the way, but those girls shouldn't invite someone over just because they need a toy to play with.

"I'm going to a party." He smiles, making me smile like an idiot too. "How about you? You seem like you got out from the sorority down there." There is hesitation with his words.

"Yeah..." I started and looked down on my feet while walking. "They were a bit terrifying. I didn't know they would do something like that."

Well, now I know why Jungkook has a phobia with women. I thought it was just a ridiculous thing he has and that he was just unlucky to have some type of psychological illness when it comes to women but then I realized that his phobia is reasonable.

"They always do that to a new guy they met. Sorry for asking."

"No, it's okay." I immediately shake both of the palms in front of him and he only gives me a small smile.

"Do you want to go to the party?" He asks, changing the awkward topic. My eyes instantly shimmers because of his words.

"Sure," I said, hiding the excitement that was building up inside of me.

"I'll introduce you to my brothers." He adds, and I almost jumped because of the adrenaline rushing throughout my whole body.

When he said brothers, he meant his friends right? I can't believe that even though horrible things happened earlier, the things that I still want to happen are slowly happening right now.

After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at a big house and there are a lot of party-goers. The people here might be studying from the nearest university here, and I don't go there. My parents decided that I should learn how to be independent, that's why when I was about to enter college, they sent me far away from here.

I don't usually go to college parties, I'm always stuck in my dorm room studying, reading or watching movies on my laptop. I still don't have close friends there.

I don't like approaching people first, I feel embarrassed when I do it.

"Hey Deonne, are you okay?" Namjoon wakes me up from my thoughts.

"Yeah, let's go," I told him and the both of us entered the house. The speakers are booming loud, the lights are turning to bright colors or sometimes darker shades. People are packed inside the living room and I guess someone is making a show over there.

I just trailed behind Namjoon, people are looking at us, but they are probably astonished by Namjoon and not me. When we reached the second floor of the house, Namjoon and I entered the balcony, making me a little nervous.

I know I shouldn't be, they won't be doing something wrong with me because I'm a guy. I'm one of them, for now.

Namjoon walked outside the balcony and five men are seating on chairs.

Wow, I can't believe I'm coming in contact with Jungkook's ethereal friends.

Indeed, birds of the same feather flock together.

When the five of them noticed that we came in, they all smiled at Namjoon and me.

"Hey, Deonne right?" Once I heard my fake name, I turned around to see who called me. It's Taehyung.