014

Jungkook gives Jin a puzzled look, before turning his head to look at the new girl. Her resemblance to Jin clearly evident by her features, and Jungkook can't help but to look back and forth between the two, his mouth slightly agape.

"Oppa." The girl says with a smile, her eyes slightly crinkling at the end, her whole appearance giving off a cutesy look.

"Hi Jisoo." Jin says wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "Glad to see you could make it."

"Of course oppa." Jisoo says glancing around the room, and he lets out a small sigh at the girl's reaction.

"He's resting in the dining area." Jin says with a chuckle, the girl's cheeks burning pink as she mutters a 'thanks' and walks past them, completely ignoring Jungkook, who didn't seem fazed by the action. "Aish, that girl." Jin says shaking his head and placing his hands on his hips. "She didn't even properly say hi."

"Who was that?" Jungkook asks staring at the doorway where the girl came from.

"That, Jungkook, was my younger sister Jisoo."

"Y-your sister?" Jungkook asks walking towards the dining area himself to get a closer look, wincing as a high pitched voice squeals.

"Oppa!" Jisoo squeals out and runs towards Namjoon.

"J-Jisoo?" Namjoon asks surprised, his brows raised as he looks at the girl. Next to him, EunMin flinches when she hears Jisoo's voice, tensing when she takes a seat next to him.

"It's been a long time." Namjoon says giving her an eye smile.

"It has." Jisoo says wrapping her arm around his. "Did you miss me?"

Namjoon opens his mouth to say something, but once again Jin comes to save the day and interrupts. "Kim Jisoo! I thought I taught you better." He says placing his hands on his hips. "Don't be rude to our guests. You need to introduce yourself first."

"Huh?" Jisoo says blinking slowly, her eyes finally landing on the other people in the room that are watching her with interest. "Sorry about that." Jisoo says unlocking her arm from Namjoon's, the boy letting out a relieved sigh as he scratches the back of his head.

"Hello," Jisoo says standing up, "my name is Kim Jisoo and I will be working with you as Jin's assistant." She adds bowing. "I hope we can get along."

"Er, nice to meet you Jisoo." Taehyung says politely nodding and returning to his conversation with Jimin.

With a satisfied nod, Jisoo sits back down and scoots closer to Namjoon, a little too close for his comfort.

From the corner of the room Jin leans closer to Jungkook and asks, "so, what do you think?" Jin whispers raising a brow.

"Noona is prettier." Jungkook says crossing his arms defensively.

Jin lets out a squeaky laugh and ruffles Jungkook's hair. "Yeah, she's pretty but I'm handsomer." He adds wiggling his brows.

"Hyung!" Jungkook says shaking his head.

"I'm just kidding Jungkook." Jin says lifting his head in surrender, his laughter dying down as he looks at him again. "So what will you do now?"