13

Letters/Writing
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
~Perseltounge~
<Beast Speech>
{Goblin Language}
《Dragon Tounge》
[Demon Speech]

   'Home... I'm home...'

Hadrian pulled out three of the more casual outfits and chose the first to put on, being careful with his wings and thanking the Goblin designers for leaving holes for said wings. This was another reason he wore the glamour all the time, if he was to take it off, then his wings would rip through whatever clothes he had on. Thankfully, he was wearing a tank top when he got out of the shower.

After putting it on, he made sure his hair was neatly in a ponytail and that all of his feathers were lined up correctly, it wouldn't do well to make a bad second impression with Malfoy

Finally nodding at his appearance, Hadrian made his way downstairs towards the guest room Mal showed him. He didn't bother to knock, as he knew Lucius was still knocked out cold. Hadrian thanked Mal for everything, and she popped away with a smile when he dismissed her.

Walking towards Lucius Malfoy's fainted form, Hadrian did a Wordless and obviously Wandless 'Wingardium Leviosa' and made the Malfoy float after him.

He walked out of the Slytherin green themed room and brought the man into the Spirit room.

When they both entered, Hadrian set the man down gently in the middle of the room and melted into the shadows, then casted a silent 'Rennervate,' to make the Malfoy wake up.

Lucius shot up in a start. He began looking around frantically for any indication as to where he was and how he got there. When he saw no exit, he began to panic.

Hadrian simply sat in the shadows, reading the man's thoughts and watching him panic. 'How the hell does the man not see the distinct door frame? Okay I guess it's kinda hard to see if you don't remember going in but still. It's just a door that was painted over so the ones living in the portrait could walk all the way around the room. He's right next to the door knob for Merlin's sake!'

Lucius finally realized he wasn't completely alone when the portraits started whispering. He didn't even notice them till then.

'Oh how odd. The Malfoy family is here as well. I actually didn't know that the room did that. Though I guess it makes sense. For the room to show the ancestors of whoever enters the room. Clever Goblins...'

"Hello there! Excuse me, Mister? Are you having a stroke?" Merlin was having a blast. Hadrian explained to them the plan before bringing the unconscious Malfoy in. And since no one knew what he looked like (Merlin never knew why everyone pictured him as an old man), the Warlock and his husband intended to have as much fun as possible.

Lucius POV

Lucius was oh so very confused.

First, he senses a strong dark aura.
Second, he finds out that the aura belongs to a LeFay.
Third he finds out the LeFay Heir is only Six.
Fourth, he sees the boy's "friends."
Fifth, he finds out that the boy has more then one familiar.
Sixth, he sees a Golden Thunderbird turn into a Golden Pheonix!
THEN he passes out.
And NOW he woke up in a strange room covered in a painting, with lots of people staring and whispering at him.