Chapter 67

Chapter 67

Avyan returned to India to be beside his wife in times of her trouble. Jiyasha could not believe her eyes upon seeing Avyan before her and asked, "How did you reach here?"

"You didn't bother to inform me anything but I couldn't stay back there leaving you all alone here." Avyan wanted to hug her but Jiyasha moved backwards. Avyan raised his eyebrows in dissatisfaction.

"We can't now. I don't want anyone to see us together at the moment."

"You are my wife and I can easily take you away from here any time. I can't allow you stay back and suffer."

"No Avyan, this is my family and I'm living here since childhood. I don't feel like a sufferer here."

"Don't lie to me because I know everything, Jiyasha. Your promise is really a very serious one and you don't have a way out of it."

"How do you know everything?"

"Aditi narrated everything to me last night. I could not waste a single second and took the emergency flight to India, along with Raghav."

"If Raghav has accompanied you then where is grandma? Did you leave her alone at New York?"

"No, I've given Amar the responsibility. He has reached New York to be with our grandmother and he'll return to India with her after a few more days. Raghav and I have arrived here to help you and Aditi."

Before Jiyasha could say something more, Aditi and Ankit moved out of the house quarreling. Aditi shouted, "They are my guests and I've invited them on my responsibility. He's already paying me a huge sum for his case. They'll stay here for a few days and leave after that."

Ankit nodded. "I have no problem if they stay here but they should not touch my friends again," Ankit ordered and left the place.

Aditi joined Jiyasha and Avyan and smiled widely at them. "It feels good to see you both together. Now we'll together face the situations as a team."

Jiyasha felt satisfied and courageous with Avyan beside her. "Avyan, you've traveled a lot. I think you should go and take some rest. But where is Raghav? You said he is accompanying you."

Avyan frowned. "He was walking behind me. Where is he? Did he lose the way?"

*****

Raghav was busy clicking pictures of the green fields of the village. Avyan was moving ahead of him and Raghav had definitely missed following his brother obediently. The beautiful scenery was charming enough to attract him towards it. He had never been to India before though his family's roots were in India. He had read many of the traditions and cultures of India in books but he was witnessing the country's pride for the first time in his life.

While he was busy shooting the pictures of the swans in a pond nearby, a fish jumped near the surface of the lukewarm water and he pushed himself backwards. With the leap, Raghav collided against a girl who was walking hurriedly along the kaccha road. Raghav and the girl fell beside each other and the former liked her instantly.

The girl stood up adjusting her dress while Raghav stared at her in amazement. He whispered, "A desi girl!"

Raghav was not in the habit of seeing Indian girls except for Jiyasha and he fell in love with the girl at first sight. After all, he had the heart of an annoyed boy with a single status.

"Hey miss, may I help you?" He forwarded his palm towards her.

The girl frowned her forehead upon seeing a fair and handsome boy before her. The looks of Raghav were different from the normal men in her village. "No it's alright but I haven't seen you here before. Who are you?"