Not Dead, Morgan and Harley, New Face of Stark Industries

After the funeral, I went to leave with Aunt May when Pepper stopped me.

"Peter, there's something you should know."

"What is it, Ms. Stark?" I croaked out.

"None of that please. Follow me, please." She said and turned around. I looked over at Aunt May who nodded, but still held my hand, as we started to follow Pepper. She lead us into the house, and then to a secret door. I furrowed my brow, but followed her down where I looked in shock since Tony was laying there.

"What? No, He. What?!" I asked as more tears went down my face. 

"Long story short, Fury now knows why he shouldn't piss me off, and I called in on a couple of the many favors he owes to us."

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?" I got out and smiled.

"Exactly. Alien Blood with Carol's brain, FRIDAY and a team of Doctors. His heart was beating so slow, it actually did seem like he died."

"I guess even in death, your not going to let him out of your marriage that fast." I choked out as I slowly started to stop crying and that made both Aunt May and Pepper laugh.

"Exactly. He's still very weak, and his arm can't be repaired but he's alive." Pepper said softly as she sat down next to him.

"Why tell me?" I asked.

"Because we need you in our lives, just as you need us. Morgan wants to know her two older brothers."

"Two? Who's the other?"

"Harley Keener, he helped Tony back during the Mandarian attack that caused the house to be destroyed."

"I remember that."

"Ya, we've kept in touch since then. He's a good kid. Smart too."

"Where is he?"

"He's talking to James, right now."

"Does Rhodes know?" I asked and Pepper nodded.

"I'm sorry we kept it from you for so long, but Tony doesn't want to be Iron Man anymore, so he wants the world to think he's dead." Pepper said and I let out a shaky breath but nodded.

"He did this all for you, you know."

"What?" I asked.

"Rogers and the others came here to talk about time travel through the quantum realm, he wasn't going to do it at first because he didn't want to ruin the life we built since it happened."

"Wait, they time traveled through the Quantum realm? The science behind that would have to be-" I started but stopped short since I interrupted her.

"S-Sorry." I said and she laughed softly with Aunt May, who reached over and kissed my head.

"He got a picture of you wet after doing the dishes and wiped it off. That picture is why everyone's back. When Carol rescued him and Nebula, he said he lost you, he said it as he lost his own son." Pepper said and I looked down.

"Everyone's back, meaning there's a lot of chaos once more." I said.

"That is true, but we know you, Peter. You've already come up with ways as both Spider-Man and yourself to fix the chaos." Aunt May said.

"Okay, you got me there." I said before I looked over to Tony.

"So he's in a coma." I said.

"Basically, but one he can wake up from, whether it's days or months. Nothing over a year thankfully." Pepper said and I nodded, before I looked over at his arm, as I heard Rhodes walking with someone else.