pain.

1 week later Olive

1 week later
Olive

I sat in bed, reading Boujee on Wattpad as I waited for Sage to get to my house.

"Oh my god, Veronica." I spoke out loud, rolling my eyes at the book.

Reading was the only thing taking my mind off of the pain I was currently enduring. For some reason, I felt extremely guilty about taking that abortion pill. Though it wasn't the actual procedure, I still felt horrible about it.

"Hey, hun. Are you alright?" My mother randomly came into my room and asked.

I nodded, not saying a word before she smiled and walked out.

I hadn't told her anything about what was going on because I honestly didn't have the heart to. She would be so disappointed in me if she knew.

It was honestly like I was going through this alone, I did call my sister and she tried to cheer me up but that didn't work. I knew Sage was by my side but he had so much going on with his label. He just looked at it as me taking a pill and dodging a bullet but it was much more than that for me.

In the mist of me being in my thoughts and reading, Sage's name appeared across my phone's screen.

"Hello." I answered my phone.

"I'm outside, babygirl. Come open the door for me."

"Alright, give me a second." I told him before I hung up.

I locked my phone, throwing it onto my bed as I got up and made my way downstairs.

"Sage is here?" My mother asked and I nodded, opening the front door.

"What's up, babygirl?" A smile spread across his face as he pulled me in for a hug, lifting me off of my feet.

"Hi, baby." I giggled as he put me down.

He place a small peck onto my lips before he walked all the way in and I closed the door behind us.

"Hi, Ms. Mariello." He spoke to my mother as she stood from the couch to hug him as well.

"Hey, Sage. How's everything?" She asked him.

"Pretty good, officially done with massa'."

"You left the label?" She asked, raising her eyebrows and he nodded, happily.

"Wow, that's major."

"Yeah, now I can focus on making the music I love and.." He trailed off, looking over to me.

"Her." He said playfully as I smiled.

My mother smiled at the two of us as I shook my head at him.

"You think you're so cute." I joked, playfully rolling my eyes.

"You see how your daughter treats me, Ms. Mariello?"