Ready, Set, BANG

Last time on:

~The Heartbreak Challenge~

Students had been blasted off the track in a glorious race of speed and skill.

Bakugou is our current leader of first place with Iida on his tail and a jumble of idiots screaming in third.

One idiot was not sharing the same brain cell as the rest that day, who? Why: Kirishima of course.

After the events of Spice Ed class, Kirishima had stuck in the back until the race started. He wasn't in the top three yet but he was-

"OH MY GOD- WHAT THE FRACK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"

Kirishima had teamed up with Todoroki, being his sorta shield/sled for when Todo used his fire and ice to get the both of them ahead. Kirishima was curled up in a hardened oval while Todoroki blasted the floor under them with a husk of fire at an angle so that they could fly above the companion. This did singe a few people like Monamo but hey! Endeavor's credit card could pay for any hospital bill. Their system was working until the fake city that was surrounding the race track (which was just a main road in the made-up city) started shrinking. The skyscrapers were getting smaller and closer while the streets were changing from 6 lanes to only 4. The race was turning to more of a small town setting rather than a large metropolis area.
The 1st part of the race was over at this milestone, now only 60 kids remained from the Class 1-? section.

Suddenly, Todoroki heared screams down bellow, he had almost incinerated the idiots attached to Midoriya. Since he needed to blast the floor with fire to shoot them ahead. The near murder experience was what caused Kiri to yell: "oh geeze oh my god" or what have you.

Emotionally drained-roki cut off his fire while they were still in the air. Kiri yelled profanities only taught by Bakugou before he curled up around IcyHot, activated his quirk and they crashed into the concrete a few yards ahead of Midoriya, who stopped right in front of them so quick that the tape snapped so Sero, Mina, and Kaminari were shot forward with enough power to pass both Iida and Bakugou.

"Todoroki are you okay!?" Green boy picked Todo off of Kirishima who groaned and deactivated his quirk to be able to sit up. "Ow-"

"Midoriya I almost burned you-"
"It's okay Todoroki-"
"I almost burned our classmates-"
"It's okay Todoroki-"
"You said it was my power-"
"It was just an accident-"
"I'm an accident!?"
"Wha- nO! No no! That's not what I- AH I'M SORRY-"

Sad-roki sorta just let Midoriya lead him off the course and they both sat down disqualified to talk about Sad-roki's daddy issues.

Once again.

People forgetting about Kirishima.

"Damn I need some better friends- OH NO MY FRIENDS!"

Kirishima jumped up and shook off the whole- falling from the sky thing before starting to run. He was still in the race and like hell he would let the other half of his brain cell win without him there in 4th place or something!

The Todoroki debacle was a time wasted (for Kirishima. But not for Todoroki. Always remember to take time for yourself. You don't always have to be first in every murderous superhero class event) but Kiri was still able to move forward.

He did have to think for a moment though. This race was about how to skillfully make your way through a panicked civilian crowd. The easiest way would be- if the citizens were calm-

Kiri got a flash of inspiration as he ran with the panicked teens. Everyone was trying to get to the front, get to first. But the last leg accepted 15 people plus the teachers said at the beginning that you would be docked points if you shoved your way through the competition...