Devil's Snare

Chapter 9: Devil's Snare

We ran to Professor McGonagall, who's writing in her desk

We ran to Professor McGonagall, who's writing in her desk. "We have to see Professor Dumbledore immediately!" Harry said.

"I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here," She replied. "He received an urgent out from the Ministry of Magic, and left immediately for London.

"He's gone? But this is important. This is about the Philosopher's Stone." Harry said.

McGonagall gasped. "How did you know about--"

"Someone's going to try and steal it." Harry said.

"I don't know you four found out about the stone, but I assure you it is perfectly well protected. Now, would you go back to your dormitories quietly." She said.

We nodded then went out.

———

"Why are we here?" I asked as we enter the Gryffindor common room.

"Trevor." Harry said. I turned then saw the toad on the couch's armrest.

"Trevor! Shhh! Go! You shouldn't be here!" Ron sad.

"Neither should you," Neville said then stood. "You're sneaking out again, aren't you?"

"No, Neville. Listen, we were--"

"No! I won't let you! You'll get Gryffindor in trouble again. I-I'll fight you." Neville said.

"Neville, I'm really really sorry about this,"

Hermione said then pointed her wand at him.

"Petrificus totalus!"

Neville went frozen then fell to the floor. We all look awkwardly at Hermione.

"You're a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant... but scary." Ron said.

"Let's go." Harry said.

We all walk passed Neville.

"Sorry."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry."

"It's for your own good you know." I told Neville then we left.

———

So Fluffy awoken and tried to attack us.
We jumped then fell on...vines?

"Luckily this plant things are here." Ron said.

"Woah!" Harry exclaimed when the plants moved. I turned to Ron.

"This aren't just any plants, Ron." Ron and Harry kept on moving.

"Stop moving, the both of you. This is Devil's Snare."