Chapter 151

WARNING: 
This chapter contains nothing but a lemon! 

It is similar to the very first one seeing how it is wholesome and loving, but for the first and ONLY time, I intend for this to be completely descriptive. It is the only chapter that will feature a full lemon, with descriptions, but skipping over it will NOT affect the story for those of you who wish to do so. Mentions of it will be in the next chapter, but I am adding both chapters at the same time so people can skip beyond this one if they wish to. 

Many readers have been commenting on and off about the size difference between Bash and Aerin, as well as the difference in masculinity, so let me inform you from personal experience that being short doesn't matter if you know how to work the size difference. :) 

Trust me, there's a reason tiny people are referred to as "fun-sized"

Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

_______________________

Chapter One Hundred and Fifty One

My breath was gone from my lungs. His bedroom door was shut, the lights were out, and yet I could see everything in clear detail. My legs practically quivered, weak in the knees as I was, watching him peel his beater tank-top off of his skin before facing me.

Powerful muscles glistened in the dimness and his eyes shone amber, a trace of apprehension lingering behind the lust on his face.

I took him in, staring at his gorgeous body, at that incredibly ripped abdomen and the thick treasure trail I'd often kissed my way down in search of the very big prize at the end of it. His breath shuddered out of his lungs and he raised his arms, clasping his hands behind his head, showing himself off.

I shivered, fire spreading throughout my body, clouding my thoughts and sending blood rushing south on instinct.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered, meeting his eyes; he said nothing but his irises dimmed slightly in response to my words. "Are you ready?"

"I am," he said simply, lowly, roughly, broad chest heaving as he inhaled; a smirk touched his lips and he wiggled his eyebrows before glancing at my crotch, "and judging by your scent, and the unmistakable bulge in your shorts, so are you."

I couldn't stop, or hold back.

I fell into a haze of want and lust and love, it literally took control of me and had me gliding forward. My hands came up, gripping the front of his jeans, and with movements so fluid it almost didn't feel like me, I unbuckled his belt, whipped it out of his pants with an audible snap, and threw it aside before unfastening the bronze button.

His breath caught and he froze, watching me with half-lidded eyes as I unzipped his jeans. 

They slowly fell to the floor around his ankles, exposing his powerful thighs and legs, exposing the uncut monster that was standing at full attention.

He stepped out of his pants, fully naked, and I looked up at him before stripping as well, taking off my own tank top and shorts.

I cast them aside, pulling my hair back so it was out of the way, and then I pushed him backwards. His footsteps followed my movements even though both of us knew that if he'd wanted to he could have stood like a stone, preventing me from being able to budge him. 

He was doing this for me, only me, and it made my skin prickle.

He fell backwards when his legs hit the bed and he bounced, the mattress springs creaking as he lay there, looking up at me, powerful legs spread, manhood sticking straight up, big hands behind his head, hairy underarms on full display.