PROLOUGE

Y/N aimlessly stared at her computer, the sound of her tapping on a keyboard echoing around the empty penthouse. The lights are off but the glow of synthetic lights from the city brings the idea of what the city life is like, cars honking at each other, the distant chatters of people below, the digital billboards displaying people with flawless skin. She worked her way to where she is now, sitting on a chair for the last 6 hours with limbs numb and her eyes stinging, Y/N's expectation of the city life was the glamour of fashion and music, she expected the lowest of lows but the highest of high. Sadly, the reality only held the lowest of lows.

Y/N worked her butt off 24/7 trying to come up with the freshest tracks and albums that were bops, her eyes were tired and her surroundings were turning dark, she tried to fight it but the inevitable happened, she fell asleep. The sound of electronic instruments were no longer playing, her eyes were able to take a break, her mind was at ease. This was Y/N's life.

*buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Y/N's phone repeatedly vibrates against the table awakening the owner up, her head shot up and her headphones flew off of her head revealing a pair of red abused ears, she hastily slapped around her table trying to find her phone, in and amongst the towers of cup noodles was Y/N's phone.

BANG💥

Accept Decline

"What's up boss", Y/N answered lifelessly.
"Oh thank god you're up", Bang PD-nim frantically exclaimed.
"What's happening. Is everything alright", Y/N's eyes light up, her body awakening.
"One of my boy groups, BTS, just came home and the dorm was flooded. We have a guy at hand but it'll take a long time plus the damage looks bad, so I was wondering if they could stay at yours for a few days".
"So you're telling me that a billionaire owner that could buy 10 hotels wants to ship his boys to a girl who barely has a social life, are you calling me fat". (A/N: there's nothing wrong with being fat, this is solely used for humor so as BTS preach, love yourself. Don't @ me... unless you want to mention me in your books because I'm just so fluent in literature then uggh fine go ahead)
"Of course not, you have a penthouse with 7 empty rooms that you don't use and I have 7 boys who are basically homeless, are you saying homeless people don't deserve shelter".
"Touché".
"Does this mean you'll let them stay".
"Unfortunately".
"Thank you Thank you Thank you, you're lifesaver but I gotta go deal with damage repair".
"Have fun".
"Sure will", the call ends.

Y/N threw her phone somewhere and sighed making her head fall back.
"Uggh why do I have to be so nice".

——◂〚 ° 〛▸——

A/N: Let's join hands. We are here today to celebrate the holy birth of Room 530 Christ, the new prophecy brings imagination to our lives with cringey dialogue and pointless paragraphs, the creator harks that he can't promise regular updates or smut scenes because he is of youth and wants to be single and adopt a child in the future because single parents are bomb, the creator also wants you to enjoy this journey that Room 530 embarks on you but until then the prophecy will leave until it returns again updated in the next three hundred centuries.

What's that, the book says that you guys should vote, share and leave a comment down below because the beloved author wants to know who you guys are because he wants to appreciate everyone who reads his book and has taken time out of their day to even glance at this ff instead of studying. Wait the holy scripture wants to recommend the other amateur ffs the author has typed, I don't know about you but I'm gonna follow the book's ways.

Bye bye.