024

Percy Flynn

I woke up just as Spencer was trying to silently wiggle his way out of my hold. Smiling to myself, I shut my eyes back and tightened my hold on him while mumbling nonsense as if I was still asleep. I heard him groan as he tried lifting my hand which was impossible for him to do at this point.

"Okay, Percy now I know you're awake and tormenting me." He said, I smiled but he couldn't see. "Percy it's morning, I have to go. Percy. Percy Flynn."

Okay I better stop pretending before he bites me. Faking a yawn, I opened my eyes and sat up a bit. "Huh, Spencer?"

He rolled his eyes at me. "Stop pretending and fucking release me you child."

"Me, child?" I frowned, pulling him so I was sitting up and he was sitting caged by my arms between me. "Now I'm definitely not releasing you."

He groaned, trying to separate my arms that were hugging in close. "Percy, we're going to wake someone."

It's just then I looked around my living room and saw that Landon had crawled up on the sofa and Pamela and Ryder were still sleeping beside us, although Ryder had drifted a bit away with one leg resting on top the coffee table. I couldn't see Olivia. She must have gone already. I leaned into Spencer's ear, "so what?"

He sighed, "I have to go." He didn't expect for my teeth to nuzzle on his ear next, my tongue licking him slightly. His fingers gripped my legs as he shuddered. "Percy!"

I burst out laughing and he immediately turned around to cover my mouth as we looked at the sleeping bodies, only Landon grumbled gibberish turning around on the sofa. "Shush."

I smiled at him, pulling his hand off and hugging him close just so I could kiss his neck and tease him with my teeth. His grip on me was tight. If he had nails, they'd be digging into my skin and somehow that was turning me on the more. Not helping with the morning wood and all. "P-Percy," my name came out like a moan. "I have t-to go."

"Mmm," I sucked on his neck and his head rolled back, his eyes closing shut, a sweet sound leaving his lips. I groaned in appreciation my hand seeking the skin beneath his shirt. He must have been wondering what was wrong with me, I didn't even know myself.

Next thing I know, he pushed me off and scurried away like I had just electrified him. Pamela woke up and with her eyes closed said, "What's with the ruckus guys? Chill." I'm not sure she even saw us before her head returned back to the pillow.

Spencer smiled at me, "I'm leaving." Before I got up, he was already opening the front door.

"Not even a goodbye kiss?" I asked, watching him scurry away. The sun was up already, sending it's warm rays down on the porch, I stood there soaking it up and I could look at Spencer better from up here. He looked so good even with his tangled bed hair and I-just-woke-up-from-sleep eyes. I wondered how I looked, my voice was gruff and I was sure my bed hair looked nothing like his.

"I have morning breath and I don't trust you to let me go if I come closer," He said backing away with his eyes on me. "You look like a vampire standing there."

"I'll take that as a compliment." I yawned, stretching out my muscles.

He chuckled. "I'll see you later?"

"Of course you would. It's not like I can stay away."

"Bye Percy and Good morning." He blew a kiss my way and ran off.

I stuck my hand out and closed it as if I was catching the kiss. Then I placed my fist over my beating heart, "Bye Spencer." When I got back in everyone was still in position as before, I groaned.