He can't touch me

Roli POV:

I was never expecting my parents to see alliance for me...

I really didn't expect...

Some of our family friend told about some guy from good family for whom they are searching for girl from good family...

And my parents are very much interested in getting me married to that guy...

Today they are going to come to see me...

I am really tensed...

I am sitting inside my room with all confusions while my cousin came inside my room...

It seems like my mother sent her inside to get me ready...

'Roli.. what are you still sitting like this.. didn't you got ready...' she asked and entered...

'I will...' i just replied without any interest...

'Let me comb your hair...' she took the comb from the dressing table and started combing my hair...

I used to comb myself or rarely my mother does that...

i was feeling uneasy...

'Let me comb by myself...; i told and took the comb from her...

I started combing my hair...

'Roli... the guy seems to be from good & rich family.. dont miss the chance...' she said with a broad smile...

I was not even interested in replying her...

'Why are you so silent... tell something...' she said to pull words from me...

'What i got to tell in this...' i said with irritation...

'Oh.. it seems like you are not getting words in happiness.. of course.. i too might have been if i am in your place...' she told herself...

'Nothing like that...' i clarified...

'Dont bluff... you know i was not on floor when my husband came to see me... though he is from very ordinary family and looks very average.. whereas the guy seen for you seems to be so handsome and from such family which you might have not even think in your dreams...' she continued...

I was wondering.. what happened to her.. why is she so much excited with this while i am really tensed & only irritated...

'Roli... he is from city.. so he may ask to talk to you... dont deny... he may feel bad...' she advised...

"What??? i wont talk to anyone...' i denied immediately...

'Oh Roli... just now i told not to deny... just say yes... and talk to him...  ' she continued her advise...

I was wondering what to do if he really wants to talk to me...

By now i finished combing my hair...

She started putting make up on my face...

I was not interested... and moved my face a little away...

'What happened??? ' she asked...

'I will do myself...' i told & did myself...

'Why??? what if i do??' she asked me...

'No.. i dont like someone touch me like this.. let me do myself...' i clarified...

'Dont like someone touch.. then what will you do if he touch you...' she asked in a teasing tone...

"What???  Why he will touch... ' i puzzled...

'Why not??? once your marriage is confirmed.. he got every right to touch... ' she said slightly hitting my shoulder with her...

I swiftly moved away...

'I wont allow anyone to touch...' i confirmed...

'What are you talking Roli??? ok even if you wont allow to touch now... what will you do after marriage... he not only will touch you... but will do much more with you.. then what are you going to do???' she asked laughing loud...

'What are you blabbering??? what much more.. what he will do... i am not going to let anyone touch me ok... just stay away from me...' i told in a rough tone...

'OMG... i really dont know how your husband going to handle you... ' she said and stopped teasing me further...

Though she stopped teasing me further.. the words she told was echoing inside my mind...

What??? he will touch me...

What she is telling much more...

What he will do with me...

I really cant understand what she mean...

But i am sure i wont let anyone touch me...

She said he will talk to me being from city...

If he talks to me.. i will tell him clearly that he cant touch me...

Or i am not going to marry him for sure...

I decided...