Entry Eighteen

Zelda wants to go to the spring of courage first. Why does she keep changing the plans?

I'm happy, though. This spring is in a warm region, almost tropical. The waters should be nice and warm.

We are very close to it now. We decided to spend the night at a nearby fishing village on the beach and then backtrack to the spring come morning. We also decided to go sit on the beach. I'm just changing clothes and then I'll join Zelda. I'll pause this entry while I'm there, then continue later tonight.

My cheeks are on fire right now. I went to the beach and joined Zelda, just as planned.

Then I told her why I didn't speak. Not planned.

Then she told me about her secret fears and hopes for Calamity Ganon and her sealing powers. Defiantly not planned.

Then I told her about the sword not speaking to me yet. Also not planned.

Then...okay, this is it, then she leaned on my shoulder and looked at me and said, "You'll get it. I'm sure of it." And kissed me on the cheek.

( More kissing may or may not have been involved. )

I'm not sure what to think! If Zelda talks about it, I will too, but otherwise I'm keeping my mouth shut about tonight so I don't mess anything up.

Link, signing out.