Chapter 45

Camila's POV

I woke up the next morning still with my thoughts somehow disordered by the previous night. I created millions of theories in my mind when I saw that the meter wasn't on the right side, it made me worry.

I crawled out of bed and thanked myself for not having a course today. My day began considerably well, when I remembered that, but as soon as I stepped out of the room, I found myself facing Lauren. A rage went up my body.

"Oh, good morning..." she said cockdly

I ignored it. I was going in the direction of the room and she took my arm, I turned with everything, crashing against her body.

At that point I was already boiling, I had so much to say, so much rudeness... but, I decided that there is nothing worse than indifference, so I let her speak first and in the sequence, let go.

"Let me explain what happened yesterday... " she said

I turned my face to the opposite side of hers and I was speechless.

"Camila? I went without looking at her "Can I talk?"

I pressed my lips tightly in a straight line. My tongue burned to tell you a lot of things.

"Hey, are you listening to me?" she asked

It was there when I exploded.

"I think I forgot how to hear." I said and looked at her seriously "and I also think that I forgot who you are, just like I forgot to use my good manners."

With that said, I pulled my arm hard, letting go of her and speeding my way into the room.

It's not easy to talk that way with Lauren, especially when her eyes have such a devastating effect on me.

But I'm tired of always having to excuse her, she's needs to understand that she's the one who made an ice between us. I'll keep going with the way she wants and if it doesn't make a difference, at least my pride will be safe.

I went at my room and I remembered that Taylor is at school at this time, just like Chris and Mike and Clara are working, and I am alone.

With Lauren.

Reading seems like a good option right now. I sighed, sat in the living room and took a book that I was sent to read this week, for a job or something. When I got to the second page, Lauren appeared.

"I'm going to a club, do you want to go with me?" She stopped next to the door, while saying that

I ignored her, turning the page of the book I was holding, although I haven't finished reading the previous one. Just to show her that I don't give a damn right now. What, do you want me to pull up from the bridge now? Ha perfect.You will stay there and send a kiss to the sharks from me.

"It's fine. Thanks for the reply. And you're welcome"

With that said, she went outside closing the door. I dropped the book, I closed it and putted it to my side. Breathe deeply I said to myself It was harder than I could imagine.

I went to the kitchen, took a glass of water and leaned against a wall, closed my eyes and then lost concentration while some thoughts began to run in my mind.

This exchange is coming out better than the I've waited to

Lauren's POV

I came to the club with my head exploding.

What the fuck is going wrong with her... Lauren Jauregui is never ignored.

"I thought you would give me cake." Alexa said inside the pool

I left my things on a shelf, I sat on the edge of the pool, putting my feet in the water "I'm losing my friend because of Luis." I said and rolled my eyes

"Jealous much?" she asked laughing
"you know that he will always be my first loveee" she said with a mellow voice, throwing water

"Then why do I walk with you?" I asked, laughing

"Because of that platonic love you feel for me." she answered proudly

At that moment two ladies passed by who gave us a strange look, while one of them commented that the world was lost. We laughed

"Look lex, learn to control your feelings." I said and got into her game

"They are very weak for that. It's okay, leave them. I don't want you to really fall in love." she said and leaned on the edge

"That isn't going to happen, believe me" I said

"Oh well, how is life?" she looked at me, while placing her hands over my eyes to block a bit the sun's rays.

"Same." I said and made a gesture

"And what about the Mexican, is she doing well?" she asked

"Very well as she goes" I said and she threw me water again.

"Not in that sense. But, anyway, what story is that?" she asked

"I was just playing..." I answered

"Let's say I believe you." she left the pool, going to get her towel

I complained, that was the only thing that I was missing. Alexa was filling the sack.
-

At a certain time of the day, I took a look at the whole club, while Alexa was in the bathroom, in that I saw a brunette with her back to me. For a few seconds I saw the possibility that it could be Camila. But she wouldn't know how to get here alone....

I sighed and put my face in my hands. What is this girl doing to me?

I went outside in the air for a little time.
All I needed now was her smile or a even stupid word from her. I need her more than the dru... I stoped my thoughts.

There must be some way, something I can do to apologize to her, but how?

At that moment Alexa clicked her finger on my face.

"Hey, are you there?" she asked laughing

I nodded, still thoughtful. Then the perfect idea came to me.

"I KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I shouted, getting up

Alexa jumped out of fright when I did that.

"I'm a genius" I smiled, like a madwoman
"I have to go..." I said

"Eh?" Alexa asked, also getting up.
Without understanding anything.

"I'll explain to you later" I said,
"there's something I need to do now.."

And I returned home.