Chapter 55

Camila's POV

I walked back home, the streets practically empty, only one or two cars passed by and suddenly I came across Keaton.

My body froze. I lowered my head when it came to passing him, but I felt when he grabbed my arm, pushing me back.

“Not so fast doll” he said with a smile on his lips “did you think you I wasn't going to show up again?” he asked, squeezing my arm.

“Do you know what we do with the people who denounce us?” he continued asking.
My eyes showed all the fear I felt “do you know?” he shook my body

Then I felt his hand assault my face, as a reflex I took my hand to the place where he hit me. I closed my eyes.

“You need to learn how the band plays around here...” he said angrily, throwing me to the ground.

I scraped my arms by the contact with the asphalt “that's just a warning” he said and pushed me again, with force “next time I won't be so good.”

He squeezed my arm, throwing me back to the ground, where I stayed after he left. Tears fell without any control, fear invaded my entire body.

The pain of the slap, and the places that I was hurting, now not only the arms, my legs also by the way I fell, leaving me with the length of my arm sore.

Frightened by the fact that he returned,
I took some strength to walked back to the house, feeling my wounds bleed.

I felt heart in my throat, while trying to contain the desire to cry.

Lauren's POV

Some time after Camila came home,
I arrived. It had already darkened. I saw her sitting on the sofa, picked up.
So it seems no one has arrived.

-“ ”are you alone?“ ” -I asked, leaving the broom-

Camila: “ ”yes.“ ” -he answered low- “ ”Taylor called, said he would date Drew. Your parents and Chris still do not return.“ ”

When I turned to look at her, I noticed a red mark on her face. At once I looked at his arm with bruises, as did his knee.

“What happened?” I asked, worriedly approaching her “who did this to you?”

“The friend you love so much..” she murmured. “Keaton.”

I felt the blood running through my veins, rage rose all over my body and before I knew it I had already taken the car keys, going after Keaton.

I was so blind with hate that I didn't stop to measure the consequences. I entered the nightclub to which he always goes.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO CAMILA?” I yelled, throwing the table to the floor. With all the glasses and bottles that were in it
“TELL ME, IDIOT!” I took him from his shirt

“Calm yourself Laur.” he tried to get away “I only defended you for the punishment they gave you because of her”

“DID I ASK YOU TO DEFEND ME?”
I kept on screaming, full of anger

“DON'T START WITH THAT. YOU RUNNED AND YOU LEFT ME ALONE ON THAT PLACE” I said pushed him on the table that was next

“NEVER ” I said approaching him

“HEAR ME WELL” I pointed his face with my finger

“YOU WILL NEVER APPROACH HER.” I ordered him

“AND IF I EVER HEAR THAT YOU PLACED A FINGER OH HER, I SWEAR THAT I KILL YOU.” I warned him

“Hey, relax, I just gave ger a scare...” he sais