- 34 -

CHAPTER 34

"I'm nervous, Y/n."

You turned to Alya, who squeezed your hand as she gripped onto it.

"I got this. Just, go sit next to Marinette over there." You said to her, nodding your head over at Marinette. Alya nodded and let go of your hand, then walked towards Marinette and sat down. In the distance, you could see Nino, laughing with Adrien.

You walked over and looked at Nino.

"I need to talk to you." You spoke.

Nino and Adrien turned to you. Then, they looked at each other. Adrien nodded before getting up and walking to another friend's table.

"What's up?" Nino asked. You looked at him, dumbfounded.

"Why'd you break up with her?" You asked him. He sighed.

"I don't know. Relationships don't usually last longer and I just didn't wanna have to go through with the whole thing. Best to do it now, than later when it'll hurt more. I don't want to hurt her, that's all." Nino looked away. You scoffed. Nino turned to you again.

"What was that?" He asked. You rolled your eyes.

"I'm sorry, it's just that you sound like a real asshole right now." You pointed at him.

"An asshole? How does that eve-"

"She was gonna tell you she loves you."

Nino stopped talking and looked at you.

"R-really?" He asked you. You nodded.

"And you left her. Gave her a dumb excuse and left. Do you have any idea how that made her fucking feel?" You snapped at him. Nino looked you dead in the eyes.

"Fuck." He mumbled, running his hands through his hair.

You turned around and walked towards the table with Marinette and Alya. Alya cleared her throat as she watched you approach.

"What'd he say?" She asked.

"He didn't wanna 'hurt you' apparently." You air-quoted.

"Did you tell him that I-"

"Yeah..yeah." You nodded. Alya nodded. She stood up and sighed.

"We should go." Marinette suggested, looling at her phone and then back at You and Alya. You nodded. The three of you grabbed your things and walked towards the classroom.

✰ ✰ ✰

After dealing with a scared Alya and a frustrated Nino for the whole school day, you went home and decided to start on your homework to get your mind off of the drama you were caught up in.

Midway into your studying, you felt thirsty. So you stood up and started to walk towards your door for a glass of water downstairs.

You stopped before you could even reach the doorknob and steadied yourself. You placed your hand on your forehead.

'Why do I feel so dizzy?'

You decided to ignore it and continued on. You retrieved a glass of water and walked back to your room. Entering, you felt cold. You grabbed a purple sweater and quickly slipped it on.

Your phone rang.

"Y/n?" Marinette's voice flew into your head as you answered the phone and placed it to your ear.

"Alya got bit by a stray, she's not getting her shot. Can you come over and convince her with me?" Marinette asked.

"Sure, the rank pareen hospital, right? I'll be there in a few." You asked Marinette. She replied quietly.

"Yeah. See you soon."

With that, you grabbed your purse and quickly rushed out of the door.

this chapter is kinda a remake of an episode of a show i'm probably forever going to be into

this chapter is kinda a remake of an episode of a show i'm probably forever going to be into. If you can guess what show it is, next chapter is dedicated to you 💗