Page 8

I walked into the large mansion behind Jack, closing the door silently behind myself.

"SLENDER!!" Jack yelled, cupping his hands in front of his mouth. Almost immediately a tall figure appeared before us. I looked up to see a man, or being, in a tuxedo. But he didn't have a face, it was just a pure white, no eyes, no mouth, no nose. For some reason I didn't really feel afraid, but I also wasn't afraid when a stranger in a mask broke into my house soooooo ya.

"Yes Jack, oh good, you brought the girl." 'Slender' said, his voice sounding like a hundred people speaking at once.

"I'm going to assume that you don't know why you're here?" He continued.

"No?" I answer.

"We need someone to help around, and keep everyone from fighting. If you don't do this you will die." He states.

"Okay." I smile.

Dude, some people want to die, so that's a pretty sad threat.  I laugh in my head.

I suppose it is for some people but not others. A voice says, which I recognize its Slender.

I look at Slender and nod, while Jack just looks confused.

"Jack, please take (Y/n) on a tour, and introduce yourself properly." Slender declares. Jack simply nods, leaving me to be confused now.

"Finally, I'm Eyeless Jack, a member of the 'Creepypasta's'" Jack states, shifting into a more comfortable stance. I look at him with my head slightly tilted to the side.

"I know." I replied.

~~~Eyeless Jack's POV~~~

"I know." (Y/n) replied.

Wait she did? That would make sense why she wasn't scared but still... 

"How many do you know?" I question.

"You, BEN Drowned, Jeff the Killer, Laughing Jack, Smile dog, Slenderman, Trenderman, Offenderman, Splendorman, Sally, Ticci Toby, Masky, Hoodie, Clockwork, Glitchy Red, and I think that's all. I don't know all of their story's though." She answered, looking down and counting with her fingers.

"Could have just given me a number." I grumble.

"Fifteen." She mumbles, tensing up slightly.

Good, now she's tense, now a tour.

~~~Time Skip to after cause im lazy~~~

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~

Well, that was boring. They all ignored me while Jack introduced me to them. I don't think any of them even noticed I was there. But that's fine, not like I really cared, they would just try and kill me. 

We are currently walking to the living room, for what reason I don't know. Jack sat on the large couch that rested in front of the TV. I walk and sat on the farthest seat from him, mainly because he seemed mad at something. Suddenly I felt very thirsty, and decided to explore. 

I got up and started to walk into the kitchen, before spinning on my heel to look at Jack.

"Is it alright if I get a glass of water?" I asked, not wanting to be impolite.

He sighs and gets up.

"Ah, don't get up! I don't need it!" I stammered. 

He just continues to walk slowly to the kitchen with me following behind. I knew he was acting kind when he saw me in the first place, but I also know that I don't want to get him mad. 

"Stupid, you literally need water to live." Jack grumbled quietly. I frown and just wait by the kitchen table, trying to not get him angrier. He grabs a glass from one of the cupboards, which I'm gonna try to remember, and fills it with water. Jack then hands it to me, I mutter a soft 'thank you' and drank it, afterwards putting it in the sink.

While placing the glass into the sink, I realized they probably never did the dishes. I sigh and start doing the dishes, washing them till the other sink is full, then drying them and trying to find where they go. I was now trying to find where the plates go.

"Top right shelf." Jack mumbles. I just nod and continue my cycle of washing, drying, and putting away the dishes.

~~~Time Skip~~~

"Finally!" I cheered. I spent a bit more than a hour on dishes, and the sound of food sounded very appeasing. I span around, stretching my arms over my head, and froze when I saw Jack still sitting at the table, watching me. 

I quickly put my arms down as a blush started being stable on my cheeks and nose. Embarrassed about my childish behavior.

"Good job, that was a month's worth of dishes." He chuckled.

"What, little girl is embarrassed that someone knows she is a baby?" Jack questions.

"I'm not a baby." I whine.

"Says the one that's whining." He chuckles, standing up from the large wooden table. He walks out into the hallway, leaving me kinda confused. I walk over to the kitchen doorway, and looked into the living room, Jack's not there.

"Boo." Jack pops his head out from around the corner, causing me to jump about three feet into the air.

"DoNT DO THAT!!" I silently yell, now trying to calm myself down. He just chuckles and starts to walk down into the hallway, making a signal to follow him. I jog to him and match his pace, silently pouting. 

We reach a door that is painted (F/c) with a (F/shade) door knob. 

"This is your room, see ya." Jack mumbles, then walks away again, to where? I will never know.

Maybe his room...? Whatever I'm kinda sleepy...

I open the door and walk inside, what I see makes my eye's widen. 

(*cracks fingers* description time >:l )

Floor was a dark red wood, which I cannot remember the name of, probably to make cleaning up blood easier. A window seat with black cushions and a grey blanket that looked over the forest, it also had tiny compartments underneath. A wall of dark book shelves, covered with millions of books, a bed with (F/c) blankets and a (S/f/c) pillows. Beside the bed was a small grey nightstand and a small bowl fish tank with a tiny blue Siamese fighting fish, and a tiny log that it could swim in, along with some fish food. (They are great fish.) 

I was amazed, to say the least. But my desire to explore the room was smaller than my desire to sleep. I threw my self onto the bed and dozed off.

I wonder what will happen tomorrow...

~~~

Fun fact. The only immortal creature known is a Jellyfish. Specifically known as Turritopsis dohrnii, it cannot die from age, but they can be eaten and can die from things such as starvation. 

Pretty cool right?

Pretty cool right?