C H A P T E R 1 8

Who the hell is this man?

"everyone leave and go back to your work, there is no showtime here do you understand" he snapped.

They all nodded their heads, mumbling things and soon the hallway was empty. I was so in my head, and so confused that I had no idea what he was saying to her, but the thoughts about whether my mom set me up, whether my mom secretly got me married without me knowing.

My brain couldn't register anything.

It only hit me, when the Dr.s built back slowly turned towards my my eyes trailed from his shirt meeting his green eyes.

You will not believe who it was..

my eyes widened and my heart started to palpate so harshly against my chest. So harshly that my anxiety was at peak.

"Aiyl -

before he could say anything I ran away into the washroom.

"OH MY GOD" I panted washing my face profusely. The flashbacks of him calling. "how is he back..."

"Aiylah" his voiced echoed from behind the ladies washroom.

"I need to speak with you, it's important!" he said again.

Anger started to beam out of me, how dare he say that! I was finally getting over you dr. hamza why would you!! "what!" I yelled, opening up the door. "why would you say such a thing, how could you, why would you?! ITS EVERYWHERE, EVERYONE KNOWS"

"marry me" he said. "Please.."

"what the hell..." I gasped, "what the heck do you mean"

"I know this is out of the blue, but I need you to marry me... I am sorry I can't tell you why tho!" He sighed, rubbing his head.

"you're out of your mind" I scoffed, "you're insane, in your dream i would" I shout.

and right as I was about to walk out on him, he said something that changed my life. That changed my world..

"you're going to have to or else something will happen, and you'll regret it Aiylah... you have to! your family is in danger, regardless, I already met with your family and they like me" He said to me. My heart started to pound even louder, his voice echoing around me, I held onto the empty hospital bed, closing my eyes in hopes the dizziness doesn't take over me.

Without answering him, or even daring too look at him, i felt shocked, hatred towards him, he was such a douche. I walked off, but his words stuck to me. What did he mean?

He was a doctor for all sake, no sane human would do this whole act for a no reason. I started to question what it is that was hiding, no logical reasons were circling my brain.

I mean if you really do think about it what would it be, what logical reasons could possibly be? I was so confused and lost, it almost felt as if I was day dreaming. But, I wasn't he was there, and I am still awake and in this hospital.

Before I could go run and tell my friends the insane news, my name is called out again from behind me but more calmer. At this point I was in the intern lounge, no one was in this room.

"Aiylah" the voice was soft, it irritated me to hear it.

"what is it! What do you want Dr. Hamza!" I sighed, gritting my teeth.

"You're not allowed in any shape or form to tell anyone" he said softly, as he started coming closer, "not even for you friends... please"

"please?" I questioned.

"Yes, Aiylah please don't" He sighed sitting on the couch. "I - I can't say anything... but for the sake of your family and for the safety of them I will have to marry you, in fact i don't want it too public since almost everything thinks you already my wife -