{17}

Y/n pov

It has been one day I was locked in Taehyungs room. Not wanted to see anyone. Not wanting to get out and I only stayed inside. I even barely eat.

"Y/N... I'm begging you, please open up for me. " Lady Sana says with much worries in her tone behind the door. "at least get the food from me." I didn't answer. I close my eyes shut, remembering the awful view I saw. Why did he have to die like that? I let my tears streaming. It hurts so much. Feeling weird and dizzy, I open my eyes and close them. I need to eat. I bring myself to my feet, not a while I fell with loud thud. I was feeling so sleepy. I didn't have the strength to stand up. I was hearing Sanas voice, calling for me. My eyes won't open anymore...

Taehyung pov

I ran faster to the house after being called by Sana. I see Sana waiting for me with uneasy expression.

"get me the chair. Hurry!" Sana nods and walks away quickly while I walk to my room. I knocked few times and banged on the door. Darn it!

"here!" I took the chair from Sana and started to hit the door handle with it as hard as I can. I threw the chair away and pushed myself in to discover her on the floor. I carry her on my arms and walk away from here to my car.

~

" Her condition is low, all she need to do is stay away from stress and eat healthy. Once she wakes up she is free to go." I sigh, thanking the doctor as he nods and walks away. Getting inside the room to see her laying down, sleeping peacefully. I sat beside the bed on the small chair. I took her hand in mine, squeeze her small hand, I stare at her.

"wake up soon so we can go home, Okay?" I whispered, kissing her hand palm.

Y/n pov

I slowly open my heavy eyes, scanning where I'm. I look down to see Taehyung sleeping on my lap, snoring. Why is he here? I wanted to touch the soft hair when the door opened, revealing a doctor.

"good morning, Mrs. Kim." he smiles. I nod at him. "how are you feeling now?" he asks.

"good." I say smiling. "how long was I unconsciously?"

"you slept the whole day." doctor says, starting at some papers. "do not stress yourself too much and you must eat healthy since your body is weak. Take care of yourself, alright?" I nodded and thanked him before he leaves. I look at Taehyung who is waking up.

"was that the doctor just now?" he looks at me sleepy. I nod. "how are you? Are you feeling anything pain?"

"I'm fine." I tell him. We were staring too much I had to move my gaze away.

"don't ever lock yourself, ever again." he says. "you should eat Sana's food whenever she makes them for you. Promise me that." he says. Why is he so caring now? I nod, staring at my lap. He grabbed my chin, looking at me with his wolf eyes. He kisses me on the cheek and leaves the room right away.

" Moron." I blushed, looking away.

Two days passed since I got out of the hospital. I was staring outside the window inside the car, not saying anything. Silence were eating me alive. We haven't been speaking to each other since the day I got out of the hospital.

"where are we going?" I managed to ask, not looking at him.

"to my grandparents. I apologize for not telling you before." he speaks, eyeing the road.

"makes sense. That's why you told Sana to tell me to wear this," I pointed on my long tight light red dress. "and you having to wear the same color as mine." I say. He sighs.

"is it bad?"

"no. You look good in it." I say, smiling. After arriving, We stood at the door, waiting for them to open up.

"My baby Taehyung!" his grandmother happily hugged him tightly as soon as she opened the door. She moves away and let us walk inside. She hugs me a bit tight and smiles. "what a pretty lady you are!" I got flustered by her words, I only smiled, looking at Taehyung. He was staring at me with a small faithful smile. The smile suits him pretty good. I smile back at him. Me and Taehyung sat on our seats at the big dinner table. His grandmother kept on speaking about herself and her days. The old man came and we stood up greetings.

"you don't need to do that, stay comfortable on your seats." he smiles and sits beside his wife.

"We do that for respect, Grandpa." Taehyung politely says. He is being too classic with his grandparents. It suits him too...

After being done with the food, I excused myself and walk away to the restroom. I was washing my hands when Taehyung came in.

"did you enjoy the dinner?" he starts to wash his hands while I dry my hands with the towel as I answer.

"indeed." he smiles again. "what?" i raise my eyebrows at him. He shakes his head.

"nothing."

"tell me." I say, getting closer to him, handing him the towel.

"are you trying to be classic?" he took the towel and dry his hands with it.

"well, I got it from you." I smrik, walking away. He take my hand in his and we talk togather to the livingroom. Before we got close to them, I ask, "why are you being too polite with them?"

"because that's what they want." I see, they are those types of people who Likes to be classic.

"Taehyung, I have some things to discuss with you about." his grandfather stood up. "in private, please." he says and walk away. Taehyung squeeze my hand softly before letting go and follow his old man. I sat in front of Taehyungs grandmother. This is a bit awkward to be alone with her. She says something unexpected. I stare at her boring eyes with my shocked face. What in the world..?

~

"this is a serious matter. We don't know when their trick will hit us. She probably have some plan on her mind." says Yoongi.

"she won't tell me who she is working for." Yoongi laughs at Jins words.

"I would do the same, though. Like of course she won't tell." Yoongi shakes his head at his stupidly. "If Soojin calls again, make sure you stick to the plan. Got it?"

"yeah, I will." Jin says nodding. "I hope it goes well."