6. Oh No

'Listen, DO NOT TELL JIMIN ANYTHING OKAY?'

You whisper-yell at Taehyung while Jimin was away in the kitchen.

'There's nothing much to say, he already knows.'

He smirks.

*oh so he knows, what an embarrassment yoonji*

'Say what?'

Jimin enters the scene.

Your nervous breakdown approaches.

'Ah, about that jungkook guy! There really isn't much to say, what a jerk'

Taehyung playfully handles the situation.

You take a deep breath, but it hurts again.

That name.

"Jungkook", it hurts again.

Jimin and Taehyung sit facing each other in the dining area and you're sitting on the edge facing both of their sides.

You don't speak much, Taehyung and Jimin are busy in their own world.

You smile and admire their friendship.

Wishing you could relate.

'Ah, Yoonji..'

Jimin suddenly turns to you.

'Hmm?'

You lift your chin.

Taehyung is looking at Jimin, as if he's about to break some really bad news.

You're nervous. "What now"

'So about yesterday, things didn't quite end then and there..'

The red head clears his throat.

'Well, my friend here, went a little overboard i guess.'

You're confused.

'Ok, what did you do Taehyung?'

The taller man gulps and turns to you.

'I kind of, smashed the shit outta jungkook.'

You scream.

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT???DID YOU FUCKING HIT HIM?'

Jimin covers his mouth and you can already tell he's Annoyed.

And Taehyung? He's cooler than ever.

Like nothing happened.

'Okay okay, calm down. It was a dude to dude talk. I might have swung for his face a few times but he's okay. He's alive.'

For some weird reason you still worry if Jungkook was alright. You still seemed disturbed by the fact that Jungkook could've had his face swollen and blue.
You quickly put your dead phone on jimin's charger.

You come back to the table to see a distressed Jimin along with Taehyung  who seemed pretty proud of the fact that he beat your boyfriend up.
*EX- Boyfriend.

"Tell me EXACTLY what happened!!?!"
Your sudden raise in volume and pitch caught the raven haired male by surprise.

His expression transformed into a more intense one. He rested his chin on his hand. His eyebrows tilted up and his eyes were bigger than you'd ever seen before.
As he began speaking you saw his blood red lips move.....
"After you left Yoonji, I felt really bad and guilty to some extent. I was also infuriated and frustrated that i couldn't help you  properly at that moment. I saw you left your phone but it was dead. As i turned around searching for you, i saw Jungkook at the distance. He was alone now. Probably that hoe had left him for the next guy.

He was sitting on the lounge sofa. Alone. Staring at his drink on the table.
My nerves got the better of me, i went up to him and shouted.

"HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS SOMEONE. NOT JUST ANYONE, SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU SO MUCH, COYLD LITERALLY DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.
YOU WERE HER WORLD. AND YOU JUST DESTROYED IT ALL.... LIKE IT MEANT NOTHING."

Jungkook asked me What the hell I was going on about, continues Taehyung.

'If i was ever lucky enough to be in your place, i'd never even imagine on cheating. Id rather die than cheat"

As Taehyung said this, you could hear a small shiver in his voice.
Did he really mean what he said?!! You get teary eyed listening to his husky deep voice.
There is long pause of complete silence.

'As soon as i said this, he looked at me in awe.'

He said, "How do you know Yoonji??! Where is she??? This was all a mistake. I should talk to her"

Taehyung goes on,
'I told him he didn't deserve to even be in your presence and stood in his way as he was getting up.'

"Who are you to decide what i deserve? You better move out of the way and tell me where to find her"
Jungkook barked back.
'I was staring directly at his eyeballs.
Such arrogance! It was like he wasn't even feeling guilty or bad.'
Taehyung's eyes widen even further as he narrates each detail.

'I clenched my fists and just hit a right uppercut and jabbed him with my left.'

Your eyes turn misty and tears rolled down.
He sunk his head further into his arms.

"I think he fell unconscious into the sofa again. I couldn't tell if someone else saw me hitting him, but i swiftly left the club. As i was on my way home, i got the call from Jimin and knew immediately it was you"

Only then,
Jimin told Taehyung sternly , "I'll admit it must've been satisfying to punch him. But you shouldn't have done that. What if he goes to the police?"

Meanwhile,
Your phone finally switches on.
You see 23 texts and 18 missed calls from Jungkook.

'Oh boy, we have real shit to deal with now.'
You gulp.