Loving the Unloved

With a collaboration with Romance, we bring you a new contest i.e Loving the Unloved! ❤

Prompt:
Have you ever loved a depressed person, someone who was bullied, went through tough times or was unable to love one's own self due to some personal physical feature that they possessed but disliked? How challenging was it for you to love such a person? What problems did you face and did you give up or not?

Write a story that depicts the obstacles you or your protagonist faces in loving an unloved person.

Rules:

● All content must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

● Do not use more than 1500 words.

● Content in English is acceptable only.

● Stories can revolve around any kind of obstacle situated in any kind of context that revolves around loving an unloved person.

● Stories must be original and specifically written for this contest.

● No mature content is allowed. Keep it PG-13 kindly.

● No limit of entries per user.

● Please pay attention to spelling and grammar.

● Submission deadline is 4th July, 2019.

● Optional: Tag your story #WattpadShortStory and #RomanceCollab2019

Points to remember:

● Please note, the following contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff.

● Winners will be selected through the judging process.

● We encourage you to share your entries in the comment section and interact with other participants but only entries submitted via the form below will be considered for the judging.

● You may publish your story as a separate work or as a chapter in a work on your profile, as long as you provide the specific link to the chapter on the submission form.

Submission:
Submissions have been closed.

Prizes:
● First place winner will receive a shiny sticker and shout out from the Romance profile. Their entry will then move on to Round 2 to go head to head with all the other winners from every other profile to win the grand prize!

● The top three winners will receive a shoutout from WattpadShortStory and their entries will be added to our anthology 'Gemstones'.

● Depending on the quality of entries, we can also add some honourable mentions to the list of the winners at WattpadShortStory profile.

Best of luck! =)