Venomous Poison

You sat at home in the darkness of your room, awake at three in the morning. Your music was playing quite loudly on your earbuds. "I wanna love you, but I better not touch." You sang quietly. "I wanna taste you but your lips are venomous poison." You mumbled quietly. You buried your head into your arms and fell asleep.

Saiki walked into the classroom to see you sleeping at your desk. He could hear the music coming from your earbuds. " It's up to you and it's up to me! No one can say what we get to be!" He could see your dream by focusing on you only, so he did.

There was you and a being with what looked like wings. The being picked you up and shot towards the stars. You grinned and held them closer. "I love you." The being whispered. "I love you too." You mumbled in your sleep. Saiki quietly snickered before waking you up.

"Hmn?" You kept your eyes closed. You were about to fall asleep again when a book was slammed on your desk. You jolted straight up and looked up at the being standing in front of your desk. "Oh. H-hello Metori." You said, yawning now that your nerves were calm.

"You will sit with me today." He said, leaning down. "Can Saiki join? I brought a gift for him, and I can't give it to him until lunch." You explained. Metori sighed.
"If it will allow you to sit by me, then yes. The commoner can join as well." He said, going back to his desk.

"Is this gift the reason why you were asleep this morning?" Saiki asked. You blushed and nodded sheepishly. "I just hope it t-" You stopped yourself. "Never mind, I don't wanna spoil the suprize." You said, grinning.

✧*。٩(๑˙╰╯˙๑)و✧*。✧*。٩(๑˙╰╯˙๑)و✧*。

At lunch you sat surrounded by Metori's body guards. The silver haired boy across from you. "Here Saiki. It's not much but I hope you like it." You said, presenting him with a coffee jelly. It had whip cream and a chocolate drizzle on top. "You made this?" He asked. You nodded. "Yeah, it's my way of saying thank you. Y'know, for helping me." You rubbed the back of your neck awkwardly.

Saiki took a small bite. "This is delicious." He said. "Really?! I didn't know if the chocolate would go with too much to be honest." You said. "Alright. Now that that is out of the way, I asked you to sit with me so that I could ask you something." Metori said.
"Oh? What is it Metori?" You asked, still smiling. "I want you to go out with me." He stated, snapping his fingers. A contract was pushed toward you. And a pen was shoved into your hand. "Um. What?"

"You will sign this and start dating me. This contract says that you will agree to go on a date with me whenever I feel like it. And after we graduate, you will marry me, successfully joining our companies together." Metori said. You blinked, anger igniting in your chest. "No way. You're just like my father."

You rolled the pen back towards him and ripped the contract in half twice before shoving it back towards the male. "You couldn't pay me to do that. I may be the heir to my fathers company, but that doesn't mean that I would go out with someone so stuck up as to think that they can just get joint ownership by marrying me. So no, I will not go out with you."

"Very well then. I suppose I'll just have to talk with your father. Perhaps he will get you to come around." Metori said.
"He won't change anything. I don't care about a person's wealth. I don't care about their gender. What I do care about is whether they are a good person or not. I care about how they treat others, not just me, I care about whether they know me and understand me, or care about me. Take Saiki for example, or any of my friends! They care for me, they understand me, and they don't give a shit about how much money I have, or what company my father owns!" You were yelling by this point.

"Saiki and my friends are there for me, they  care about how I'm doing and not about getting a share in my fathers company. Unlike you. So no. Never." You said, tears starting to fall. Saiki put a hand on your arm. You looked at him. He was giving you a sympathetic look. His face may have been unreadable, but his eyes held sympathy and worry. "I'm okay, Saiki." You mumbled. "Just tired."

(WHOOP WHOOP! HERE WE GO, METORI GONNA GET DAD INVOLVED! WILL THE VISION OF DISOWNMENT COME TO PASS, OR WILL SOMETHING ELSE HAPPEN? FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER!)

(Also, only one week to get you final votes in. And if you're interested, I'll be making a HTTYD book as well, so be on the lookout! Or if you want something to read right now,I have a Detroit Become Human book. Also male!reader.)