Chapter 50 - Tell me

Isabella Clark

"Oh my god," Gina looks surprised when he sees the guy that has been stalking me.

"What?" The guy asked.

"I thought you kill him?" Gina asked Derek then the man looks surprised and also confused.

"What do you mean?" The man asked.

I'm looking at them then looking at Alex who's sitting on the chair with blood running out of his stomach. It wasn't a deep wound but I know it must be hurt so bad, I can tell by the way those sweats running out of his skin. Also by the way he screamed, I cannot see him suffer like that.

"What do you mean?!" The mas raised his voice then Derek only broke into a smile.

"Can you please low your voice?" Derek asked the man.

"He killed your brother," Alex said with a low voice, Alex looks like he lost his energy because of screaming and because of those cuts on his stomach.

The man's eyes look confused and shocked, he pulls a gun out of his pocket then began to point at Derek with a gun. At this time Alex and I are the audience in the middle of this problem.

"He killed your brother," Derek said which make the man now pointing the gun to Alex but this time Alex broke into a smile.

"He killed your brother so he can make you hating on me,"

"He wants you to kill me," Alex said.

"No," Derek said.

The man looks so confused while he's still pointing them with a gun.

"Kill him Andy, he killed your brother," Derek started to wash the man's brain.

"Here's the thing Andy, I didn't even know you have a twin brother until you told me," Alex said.

"The only person in this room that know that you have a twin brother is him," Alex said then makes the Andy pointing at Derek now.

"Come on," Derek said.

"Give me a fucking reason why you killed him?!" The man, Andy said.

"I didn't kill him," Derek still trying to convince Andy that he didn't kill his twin.

The man, Andy suddenly pull Gina's hand then point her head with a gun. Gina looks so shocked and panicked,

"No, please," Gina said pleading the guy.

"Tell me!" Andy said to Derek.

"Did you kill my brother?!" Andy scream with a gun pointing to Gina's head.

"Tell me who killed my brother?! Tell me the truth or I will blow her head off!" He said then I look at Derek who stay as relax as possible.

He smiles then look away,

"I will count to three!"

"Just kill her I don't need her anymore," Derek said then Gina sounds surprised.

"She helped me, I have nothing to do with her anymore," Derek said.

The man suddenly push gina away from him which makes her fall to the ground then shoot her leg. She screams on the ground while holding a pain, I shut my eyes cause there are bloods running out of her leg.

A second later Derek suddenly pull a gun out from his back pocket then without thinking, he pulls the trigger, shooting Andy right through his chest which makes him fall to the ground.

I cannot believe it,

He's dead.

Oh my goodness,