𝖲𝗂𝗑

ᴀ/ɴ: ʜɪ! sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ! ᴀʟsᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs, ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ʟɪᴍɪᴛ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴜsᴀɢᴇ. ʏᴇs, ɪ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴀs ʙᴛs' ᴅᴇʙᴜᴛ, sᴏ ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴇxᴛʀᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ :)

after sharing gentle touches and shy smiles, beomgyu and taehyun go back inside the house to dry off then change clothes. beomgyu wears a bandana to keep his damp hair out of his face with joggers and a plain tee as taehyun wears a long sleeved white shirt with black shorts. the two sit on the couch watching a random drama they found as they stuff their faces with chips.

beomgyu begins to suspect he's on a date with taehyun. going nightly swimming and holding each other then curling up beside each other to watch tv and whisper into each other's ears seems VERY romantic to beomgyu the more he thinks about it.

taehyun suddenly questions beomgyu with his wide eyes still focused on the television, "do you think you can sleepover?" the other boy's eyes widen at the question and he gives taehyun a look of shock. "it gets boring an-and kinda spooky here, so i thought...maybe we could have a sleepover."

"uh," beomgyu says and taehyun laughs softly before turning his head to smile at beomgyu with rosy cheeks. why is he so effortlessly beautiful and cute in every way? beomgyu will never know, and the mystery behind taehyun makes him even more interesting.

but beomgyu is wondering of what he should say? obviously answering yes if right at the tip of his tongue, but he's scared of the sleepover pushing both their boundaries and makes things awkward between them which beomgyu doesn't want to happen. he prefers the natural feeling between him and taehyun despite just meeting recently.

beomgyu scratches his nape as he sighs then answers, "tomorrow we can have a sleepover, but tonight i wanna be home just in case my parents suddenly come home." it's not a complete lie since his parents do care about where he is...just not of what he's doing.

the sparkle in taehyun's eyes dull slightly and his smile fades into a thin line of an emotion beomgyu can't decipher. the younger boy looks at the floor before nodding his head. "y-yeah, i understand. i'll s-see you tomorrow, beomgyu." he replies.

his sudden mood change hurts beomgyu since he knows he's the cause of it, but he feels as if they're moving a bit too fast and need to slow down. beomgyu stands up, his bag filled with damp clothes on his back, and begins to walk towards the door to put his shoes on then pauses.

he can't leave without doing one last thing, and the thing he wants to contradicts the reason why he declined the sleepover offer. he quickly moves back to taehyun to kiss his cheek, his VERY soft cheek, then runs out of the house with a blushing face.

taehyun is left on his couch slightly cold on the outside because of the swim, yet warm inside his heart as he touches the cheek beomgyu kissed him on with a big smile on his face.

maybe both boys are moving too fast, but neither of them really care. so they're completely willing to dive into the unknown without caring about crashing and burning in the process. they only care about their blooming feelings for each other in the present than the unknown future.