Part 6: Get a Room

Hey, Everyone! I just want to thank you all for the views and votes I have been getting lately.
Special shout out to...
001MiraculousFan for being my first comment!
Knight_Angle7 and aronos2 for all the votes!
Thank you all for reading now on with the story.

Marinette's POV
"Are you ready to tell me what happened with Chat Noir after I left?" Alya asks.

"Nothing. We just watched a movie and then he went home." I state. We totally didn't fall asleep in each others arms. I also didn't find out he's Adrien Agreste and kiss him.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am." No I'm not!

"Okay, what do you want to do?"

"How about we benge watch Netflix?"

"I knew you were going to say that."

We watch Netflix and stuff our faces with food all day.

Then Alya asks me something "Hey, what are you going to tell the class Monday? You told them you were dating Chat Noir."

"How did I forget that? Alya what am I going to do?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"I'll say I lied because I was under pressure. Do you think they'll believe that?"

"That's exactly what you did."

"Yeah, I guess your right."

"It's late. I gotta go. Bye, girl." I wave goodbye and she leaves.

"Tikki!" I call out.

"Yes?" She asks coming out from her hiding spot.

"Adrien and Chat Noir are the same person. He's going to be here soon. What do I do?" I say freaking out.

"Calm down, Marinette. This is a good thing. He loves you. He said it himself!" Tikki cheers.

"He loves me! That's right." I exclaim.

Then I hear a knock on my window. On time like always.
"It's open!" I yell and he comes inside.

"Hello, Purrincess!" Chat/Adrien says as he sits beside me.

"Hi." I respond. That's seriously the only thing I could think of to say.

"Plagg claws in!" He says and detransform.

"Chesse!" Plagg demands and I giggle.

Adrien hands him a piece.
"Adrien, did you mean what you said this morning?" I ask.

"I meant every word." He responds.

"Why? Why do you love me? I'm just plain old Marinette and besides I thought you loved Ladybug." I question.

"I did but she doesn't feel the same. It's time for me to move on."

"I don't want to be your replacement for her!" I state.

"You're not. I love you because you're easy to talk too. I can always count on you. You put everyone else before yourself. Marinette, you're brave, smart, talented, and beautiful. I would be an idiot if I didn't love you!" He proclaims and I cry.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry! I'll leave. " He says hugging me and then gets up to leave.

I grab his hand, pull him down, and kiss him. He returns the kiss.

"Get a room!" Plagg yells

"Get a room!" Plagg yells. We pull away and we're both as red as Nathaniel's hair.

"Way too ruin the moment." Adrien whines.

I giggle at them.
"So, what are you exactly, Plagg?" I ask.

I already know the answer but I can't let him know that.

"I'm a kwami. I'm what gives him his powers." Plagg informs me.

"That makes since."

"Marinette, will you go out with me?" Adrien asks. Is this a dream? If it is don't wake me up.

"I'd love too!" I proclaim.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at six. Wear something nice." He says as he gets up.

"Leaving already?" I ask disappointed.

"Yeah, sorry Princess. Plagg claws out!" He states and transforms.

He gives me a quick peck on the lips and leaves. I can't wait for tomorrow!

What does Adrien have planned? Will the class find out about their romance? Find our in the next Chapters of Mrs. Noir?.

Sorry it's short. Don't forget to vote and comment. Tell me what you think and I might give you a shout out too!