How are you feeling? (Some smut)

The next morning, you woke up in Jackson's bed the space next you was empty. A smell of traditional fried rice and dumplings entered your nose telling you to follow. You quickly washed your face and tied your hair up in a pony tail. Jackson was in the kitchen cooking you breakfast.

"How did you sleep?" He turned his head back to you, his body facing the stove. Wearing black sweatpants and a black tank top.

"I slept well. Thank you for asking." You hugged him from the back burying your face in his back. He so gently stroked your arms that were around his waist. "Breakfast smells good." You unlocked your arms from around him, then stood next to him. Seeing the delicious concoction he made for you. "You wanna try?" He took a small spoonful of the fried rice holding his other hand under the spoon, feeding it to you before your could answer. "How is it?" He put the spoon in the sink awaiting your answer. The rice was perfect; moist, a little spicy, the vegetables were fresh, and the chicken was the perfect texture. "It's so good! Wow!" covering your mouth not to have any fall out. "I'm glade you like it. Breakfast will be ready in a minute, go get dressed." He smiled, lightly slapping your ass as you left him alone.

After having breakfast with Jackson. You quickly went home, showered and changed into a baby blue sundress with a black cardigan. Walking into the JYP building immediately your coworkers were running at your feet asking for what else they needed to change or add to the comeback party.

You went through their mile long lists of what could be changed and what types of merchandise the fans can choose from. Phone calls were coming in a mile a minute along with the manager giving you a couple of things to run by JYP himself. Then you had to check if everything at the party hall was set for Saturday. All this was tough but you learned to work under pressure with mini breaks in between each task.

You came back from the party hall relieved that the room looked how you wanted. Now you have to see Got7's outfits, they would be changing three times Saturday night. You walked into the dressing room seeing three racks filled with clothes.

"Good evening!" You called looking around the room for the designer, walking around the room. You looked at the rack of suits. Looking through them, each suit was white with a hint of something that expressed each member perfectly. The next rack was suits of different colors with flowers printed on them.

You thought of who would wear each out loud. "Theses are so pretty. Hmm...sunflowers for Mark...roses for Jaebum...daisies for Youngjae...tiger lily's for Jackson...pink roses for Yugyeom would look nice...holly hocks for BamBam would suit him." You flipped BamBams suit back and saw a black suit with violets printed on the blazer. You picked up the suit examining the violets carefully. You had no doubts in the designer, he was careful and precise with what he made for the boys. The violets looked so real you swore you could've reached in and grabbed one. This would be perfect for Jinyoung. "This would look perfect on him."

"Perfect on who?" A deep smooth voice asked from behind you.

You spun around to see Jinyoung in a tank top and sweats drying his hair with a towel. His toned arms moving back and forth with the towel. His tank top was tight outlining his six pack. He just finished working out and god his body was a rare sight to see. Only because he would cover himself in oversized sweaters making sure not to show an inch of skin. Which drove his fans crazy when he filmed a shirtless scene for his drama 'He is psychometric'

"I-I was talking about how this suit would look nice on you." You showed him the suit he walked closer to you touching the sleeves admiring it. "You know me better than I know myself." He chuckled. "It's kind of my job." You giggled. He looked at you more seriously "It's weird. I don't know anything about you, but you know so much about me." He lips curled up in a small smile "Why is that?"