....I Was Her What....

JIHYO

It felt warm and comforting all around me.

I woke up with Sanas arms around my waist. Her head was buried into my chest.
I took her virginity last night. My lips turned into a ugly smirk as I thought of all the men that might have wanted to take her virginity but I took it. She was mine.

I tried to remove her arms but they stayed glued to me. Her phone buzzed from the bed side table.

—— Sana have a good day at work. Eating pancakes with out you sucks 😣😘

That must have been Momo. I wondered if Sans ever done anything with anyone else. Another text popped up.

—— hi 👋🏻 starting my finals today. Good luck at work. Dahyun said you were very occupied but I just wanted to say hi.

She had so much love from her friends. I looked at her and saw a frown on her face.

"No..no d..don't leave me" she made low words. Her hands tightened around my waist.
"M..mom please!" She started to cry in her sleep. A nightmare like mine that happens so suddenly.

"Sana" I lightly shook her untill she flashed her eyes open. "It's just a dream" I wiped the tears away. "I'm sorry" she sat up and started to cry more.

"Hey Sana look at me." She turned her head and locked her eyes with mine. Tears stained her cheeks. I felt my chest tighten in a not as she looked at me. I pulled her closer kissing her. "D..don't cry" she touched my face again.

A surgeing pain went though my body but I didn't let it affect me. "I'm sorry..I have nightmares a lot" I understood it completely. The nightmares got so bad there was a time a didn't sleep good for months. "Just look at me and it will all fade away, that's what my mother said" she put her arms around me. "Thank you Jihyo"

"Let's get you washed up" I stood up and led her to the bathtub. Her body was already naked from last night. I started the water and went in. "Come" she stepped in and sat down. I put my arms around her and made her lay against my chest. "Work today?"

"Yes" she made a cute pout face. "Hand me that soap I'll wash you." She grabbed the soap and handed it to me. I slowly started to rub the soap on her soft skin. She made a low moan as I went across her breasts.

"Getting turned on by soap?" I laughed at her while splashing some water on her shoulders
"No!" I loved teasing her. "We get to watch the new rookies that were chosen this month and see who we really like"

"We?" "Yes we" She turned over and faced me. "Sounds like fun" her bright smile made me feel weak. "Can I wash you?" She was going to touch me more. "no" I took her hands in mine. "But" I shook my head and pulled her out of the water.

I felt guilty. I wanted her but it hurt.
"I'm sorry" she looked down at the ground. I put a towel around her and cleaned her off.
———
SANA

We watched each trainee dance and sing. It was my dream to be this close to the action.
I was always to poor to ever go to a concert but now my job was to watch over someone who made everything happen. "Enjoying yourself?" Jihyos hand grabbed my thigh. "Yes~"

She leaned forward but I moved back before anyone could see her try and kiss my forehead.
"Sana" she gave me a pointed look. Her hand squeezed on my thigh harder. "Ow Jihyo" I whispered.