Riddles and Swearing

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

I hope you enjoy this new chapter! See the end at the chapter for a delightfully annoying note!

--------------------------------------------

Jerome wrapped in his arms and held her closer than before. He could feel her heartbeat, and he could feel the tremors shaking her body, most of all, he could feel how scared she was.

"So. What can we do to help?" Josh flashed her a smile.

***********************************

Oliva smiled a little. "N-not much if I'm honest. I have to kinda figure it out myself. And it's not like I can send you to the mall for worm's wart and duck tongue. "

The boys stared at her and JJ stuttered, "N-no I I don't think you could."

She started to laugh, "Don't worry. I'm not a witch. I have a person for that."

Their eyes got wider as she stood up. "I'll be back in a couple of days." Then she moved to the center of the room. In a swirl of sea air that smelled like the beach on a sunny day, of warm sand, salt and vanilla soft serve of years past, the girl disappeared from the middle of the room.

In her place as a small blue glass coin, about 3 inches around with a shell pressed in the middle. On the back is an engraved message, "Trust me, just a snap. Break me; I'll be back." Through the glass loop at the top was a black leather cord.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT. MAGIC. ISN'T REAL." JJ exploded. He bolted off the couch and grabbed up the little glass medallion. "HOW DID SHE DO THAT. THAT ISN'T A THING. MOTHERFUCKING MAGICIAN ASS FAKE BITCHASS MORONIC GAHHHHH," he screamed out, threw his phone at a sun lounger and walked his angry, fully clothed ass into the pool.

A wail came from the playroom. Well, several actually. Preston started to cry because of the loud noises. Harry had been climbing, trying, to climb for the drapes, and when JJ shouted, he thumped down hard. On Mitch as a matter a fact. So, Preston, Harry, and Mitch were all crying. Vikk and Lachlan were staring at the squalling posse of infants. Tobi froze in his spot where he was practicing keepy ups. His ball was rolling away and bumping softly into the wall across from him.

The big boys rushed in (after Josh had a mild fight with the baby gate) and took up their charges. Simon swooped up Harry and quickly checked him over before expertly quieting him. Josh ruffled Tobi's head to comfort the nervous and shy boy. He picked up Preston, who was wailing and hiccuping. He carried him to his and Tobi's while holding Tobi's hand. Josh sat down on a bean bag. He sat both little boys on his lap and cuddled them till they calmed down.

Jerome kneeled at Mitch's side. "Baby Biggums?"

Mitch flung himself into Jerome's chest and wailed that his shoulder and chest hurt.

"Awwww Baby Biggums. Don't cry. I've got you." Jermone took the tot into his arms and held him.

Slowly a head with fluffy blonde hair peeked over Jerome's arms at the crying boy. Jerome affectionately mussed the hair and gave a quick smile. "Don't worry Lachlan Jachlan. He'll be ok."

Little Lachlan nodded and held out Mitch's plush Bacca. "Here. Gave t Mine. Make better?"

Jerome beamed at the little Aussie. "Mitchy? Can you look at Lachlan?"

With a trembling lip and red eyes, Mitch looked at his friend. "Bacca!!" he grabbed his toy and cuddled it tight.

"What do you say," Jerome prodded.

"T-tank you," Mitch hiccuped.

Lachlan's little face lit up, and he smiled broadly, "Welcome!" He giggled as he walked back to Mitch.

Simon came in with a settled Harry and sat on the couch with vikk and Lachlan. Jerome checked Mitch over and declared, "Ready to go play." He set Mitch down, but the toddler curled into him, deciding to cuddle his Biggums.

Simon looked at Jerome, "Did did you know she could do that?!"

Jerome shakes his head, "I can't believe it. I can't believe there's magic much less teleportation."

Josh walked in, holding Preston's hand in his left and Tobi's in his right. "I know what you mean. And I can't say I blame JJ for his reaction." He let the tots go. Preston went straight to the pile of stuffed animals and crawled in. Tobi ran to his little soccer ball and went back to doing keepy ups.

Simon nodded. "Yeah... Josh? Can you take Harry while I go talk to him?"

"Of course Mone," He smiled and kissed Simon's head

Simon passed that now cheerful baby to Josh and stood up. Harry promptly reached up and pulled on Josh's beard. "Hey! Is that nice?" Simon scolds.

Harry giggled and nodded. "Go on, Mone. I can handle the little monkey," Josh smiled.

Simon nods and jogs off.

***********************************

You all are so sweet. Thank you all for your encouragement and kindness. It really means so much. I am beyond grateful to have y'all as my supporters. I am blessed to have this community behind me.

I hope y'all enjoy this. Please tell me if you wanna see something specific or have a request. Thank y'all again.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYYEEEEEEE