Prologue

Evie Blake is my name. My parents named me that because I was born with white hair and skin so light the Doctor thought I had no Melin in me. Because I was not normal my parents thought that I would end up as a serial killer or something.

Now I'm a rouge I'm always moving having some fun on the way. I like to tease anyone I can. It unusual for a she-wolf to be a rouge because we don't tend to get kicked out of our packs but for me that changed on my fourteenth birthday.

_____________Flashback____________

"Evie get down here this dishes are not done" my mom yelled from downstairs. I walked down the stairs making sure that I took my sweet time to annoy her.

"Why are these dishes not done" she scolded.
"Because it's the day I turn and I should be resting" I calmly say.
"I don't care if it's your first change you do as your told" she yelled about to lose her temper.
" you never even said to do them" I said walking to the door.
" what are you doing get your ass back..." I closed the door cutting her off before she could finish.

I ran as fast as I could away from the house, I soon found myself lost in the woods. I did things like this often. The woods were the only place were I felt like I belonged and soon I would be a wolf. I curled up under a tree and try to sleep knowing I would soon be a wolf.

By the Time I woke up it was super time and I was starving. I climbed a tree to find out where my house was. It was about a mile north from me. I slid down the tree and started to jog home.

When I walked in my parents and my sister (Sapphire) sitting at the table with the Alpha and beta. My mother glared at me as I took my seat, Sapphire just smirked.

"Glad you can finally join us Evie" my dad said.
" If you would have come home sooner you would have been able to eat before your change but instead you get to eat cold food when we get back" my mom said.

I only huffed not wanting to challenge my parents in front of the Alpha. I grabbed a piece of Garlic bread off the table and walked out of the house the rest of them behind me.

I stoped walking in a clearing with trees all around me. The beta had my bag with my change of clothes in it. Because my dad was third in command the beta and Alpha would always be around and they treated me with about as much respect as my parents did.

In my pack I stuck out like a sore thumb. I had bright blue eye, very fair skin and platinum blonde hair. Not one wolf in my pack had blonde hair or skin even close my color.

At moon rise I started to sift. I'll save you the gory details but all you need to know is it felt like I was on fire.

My wolf was all white with bright blue eyes like mine.
"Hi I'm Stela your wolf". I jumped at the sound of her. "Don't be scared I'm just your inner wolf silly" she said to me.
"Sift back I've seen enough" my dad said throwing the bag at me. I grabbed it in my teeth and walked behind a tree.

Changing was not as bad at the first time but it still hurt a lot. I opened the bag to find some solid black Nike pros a black nike sports bra and a T-shirt that had definitely seen better days.

I walked back to where my family was to find that they where already heading back to the house. "The amount of love I get" I scoffed.

In side my dad was drinking a beer and that clearly was not his first one. He had a pile next to him. I grabbed a plate full of garlic bread and started to eat.

The Alpha and beta soon left leaving me in the kitchen with my drunk dad and pissed off mother.

"So you think that you can just run out of the house and have no consequences do you" she said. I only rolled my eye and continued to eat my food. My dad came out of nowhere and struck me as hard as he could on the cheek. "Don't disrespect your mother or me like that ever again" he said.
"Serves you right Evie" my mom said a smile on her face.

I don't know what came over me but I was sick of the way I was treated and I snapped. I quickly turned into a wolf shredding the clothes I was wearing.

I jumped on top of my unsuspecting dad biting his left hand. He quickly sifted into his chocolate brown wolf under my paws and through me off.

He was much bigger than me but I was faster. He tried to jump on me but I slid out of the way as he crashed to the floor with a loud THUD. He was dazed for a moment and I used it to my advantage.

I jumped onto his back biting him in between the shoulders. He let out a hiss and slammed me into the wall. I let go of him a new wave of anger flowing over me.

I jumped out of the way of the next attack, bit his leg and pulled hard. He feel flat on his face giving me the chance to jump on him.

My wolf had completely taken over and was gonna go for the killing bite when someone slammed into my side and pinned me to the ground. I looked up to see The beta in wolf form snarling at me.

"Sapphire pack your sister a bag she's out of my pack" snarled the Alpha. Sapphire nodded and ran up the stairs. A few seconds later she came down with my small duffel bag with four sets of clothes.

"Let's go" he said as the beta picked me up by my neck and dragged me to the border. I was kicking and snarling but no one cared. it took about 30 minutes to get me to the border. I was thrown into a river outside of our territory and my bag was on the other  side.

"If you come back into our land you with be treated as any other rouge, you will be killed" the emphasise the Alpha put on 'killed' sent shivers down my back. the Alpha and beta walked back towards the house while my family just stood the looking at me. I searched each of their eye and all I found was Joy. I snarled at them and a smile formed on my sisters face, and she said "looks like you all ready have the rouge snarl down" and with that my family left and i watched as the got smaller and smaller.

--------------------current time-------------------

It's been five years and I'm still a rouge. I've been moving south to get away from my old pack. I've come across troubles every day and its hard to get food but it's my life and I have to do the best with what I'm given.