22.reading

Eli pov

I was suga studio reading a book while suga work on the computer.i didn't understand a word.i got off the couch and walked to him.

"Appa."

"Yea."he said while still looking at computer screen.

"What does contradictory mean?"he look at me confused.

"What are you reading?"he asked.he took the book out my hand.

"The hamlet."he looked at the book in confusion.

"I don't remember buying this."he said.

"Joonie said I can borrow it."he gave me the book back.

"contradictory means odd."

"Based on the context it was use in the sentence I don't know so."Suga smiled proudly.he petted my head.

"You just getting smarter by the day."he said

"Appa,you didn't answer the question."

"Guess you have ask Siri cuz I don't know."he said.he gave me his phone.my stomach growled.

"Bud,Why you didn't tell you hungry.come on let's go eat."he stood up.

"Cuz you was busy."

"I am never too busy for you."he said.he picked me up.

"Wow.you actually getting heavier."he said

"I am sorry."

"Baby bear it's not a bad thing.that just means you healthy."he said.we left his studio.taehyung,jimin,and rm was playing in the hall.

"Oh wow.the bat is out his cage."said rm.suga rolled his eyes.

"I told you eli is Miracle worker I tell ya."said taehyung.suga walked away from them.we left the building.we went to the car.

"I will order pizza.you want pepperoni or hamburger?"he asked.

"There are different tops for pizza!?"suga chuckled.

"Yeah.i guess I order both.it should arrived a little after we get home."said suga.suga drove home.i took my shoes off.suga went to his room.i went to kitchen.i climbed onto the counter by using a chair.i stood on the counter.i open the cabinet.

"Elijah!"said suga.i flinched At the sudden voice

"What are you doing?"asked suga.he walked to me.

"Getting a cup."

"You should ask for help and not climbed on things."he said.he took me off the counter and place me on the floor.

"Sorry.i wanted to do it by myself."

"Baby bear,you don't have to do everything by myself.its good to ask for help when you need."he said.

"I want to be like you!you don't need anyone help."suga chuckled.he kneeled to my height

"Actually when I was your age.i always asked other to me."he said

"Really?"

"Yeah."Then we heard a knock.suga answered it.he got the pizza for the worker.he sat the two boxes on the living room table.i walked to him.he opened one box.

"This pepperoni.pick a slice."said suga.i pick a random a slice.he gave to me.i took a bite.

"This is good."

"Bud,don't talk with your mouthful."he said.i nodded.then he opened the other box.he rip a piece of a slice of pizza.he gave it to me.

"Try it."he said.i ate it.it was good.

"Which one you like best?"he asked.

"I don't know.they both delicious."suga laughed.suga started eating his slice when his phone rang.i grabbed his phone off the table.i answered.

"Sorry joonie.appa is busy."

"No i am not.gimme my phone."said suga.i sighed.i give me his phone.

"Hello?......yea he is getting better at speaking.what you needed?......um can it wait until tomorrow?"said suga.i grabbed another slice while suga talked on the phone.

"......sorry for the inconvenience.....later."said suga.he hanged up.

"Don't answer my phone calls.understand?"he said.

"comprehended."suga nodded.

~later
Suga pov

Eli laid across the couch with his head on my lap.i noticed he getting sluggish

"You full huh?"

"Too full.i don't want to move."he said.i chuckled.i rubbed his stomach.

"But Bud you have to get ready for bed."

"After my nap."he yawned.

"Naps are for daytime not nighttime."

"Please."he pouted.i sighed.

"Fine."He smiled.he closed his eyes.i gently ran my fingers through his hair.he always happy about the small things.i smiled.i wonder what his life was before me.then I remembered first day I met him.

~flashback

i looked up from the looking at the sidewalk.i saw a guy who was punching a little kid.

"Hey!stop that!"the guy looked at me.

"No this brat needs to learn his lesson."said the guy

~end of flashback

I shook my head at the memory.i look at eli.poor kid.he so many untold stories behind his smile.