21~A Dangerous Woman

[Your POV]
"ARE YOU CRAZY?! You could've gotten us killed you piece of—"

"Chipping nuggets, you're awake??" I yelped in shock, almost swerving.

Jungkook was sitting straight in his chair, eyes huge pools of fear. "Hell yeah I'm awake! Two seconds later and I might've been dead."

Now a scowl spread across my features. "Oh don't over exaggerate you big baby," I sneered. "I knew what I was doing."

Jungkook slammed his non-injured arm against the door side. "That semi-truck was less than a foot away in crushing us! You can't just drive in his blind spot, idiot."

"Well they shouldn't let blind people drive trucks then!"

"No, moron," Jungkook was still yelling. "Blind spot! You said you knew how to drive."

"I do know how to drive," I clenched the wheel as I successfully passed the truck now. "Plus, I'm functioning with literally one mirror. All other mirrors are destroyed. It's much harder than you think, you know."

"Where the heck are we even going?" Jungkook winced a little as he tried to move his bandaged arm. "And why is my one arm wrapped like a mummy?"

"No, I think the correct words you're looking for are 'thank you for saving my life, Y/N'," I snapped back.

"You didn't answer my first question. Where are we going?"

I tapped his phone screen lying on the dashboard. "Taehyung sent us to a hotel where we can recuperate after the last crazy adventure."

"We don't need to recuperate," Jungkook burst out. "We need to keep going."

"Not in this car condition," I replied shortly. "We need to fix the car mirrors and windows for one. And second, I don't know if I got all the glass out of your arm or not."

"Oh I'm fine," Jungkook breezed off my words. "You should've kept driving us to our destination instead of dawdling to play doctor."

"Oh yeah, one minute I shouldn't be driving next I should. I oughtta know by now that you couldn't care less if I saved your life or not by now," I snarled under my breath. "Twice now I've saved your ungrateful ass."

"And you almost killed me," Jungkook retorted. "I owe you nothing!"

"Sometimes I wish us Genies could become invisible to our masters as well if we wanted," I growled. "Would make things so much easier."

"You could go back into your lamp and then become invisible to me that way," he pointed out eagerly.

I cocked my head to the side. The semi-truck was a good distance away and there was no oncoming traffic now. Clear enough to pull a stunt for a few seconds.

"You're right, I should do that," I offered him a smirk.

Jungkook immediately paled at the realization of his words. "Wait, no, I didn't mean right now—"

I closed my eyes and let myself get sucked into the lamp. Darkness enveloped me and pressed on all sides.

1, 2, 3... I counted the seconds slowly and steadily.

Hitting 5 I let myself come out of the lamp out again...

Right onto someone's lap.

"What the??" I whipped around.

Jungkook glared at me. Or at least tried to, alternating from glaring at me and then looking back out the windshield around my body. "Having fun there, Agent Love?"