𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒.

. : 。✧· .* ☪︎ *. ·✧˚ .
{ .⋅ 𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺 ⋅. }
∘₊✧ 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬 ✧₊∘

 }∘₊✧ 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬 ✧₊∘

━━━ ¤ 𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴 ¤ ━━━

            𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 — a vampire turned Phoenix witch and middle sister to the Salvatore brothers. After falling in love with an Original Vampire nearly eighteen years ago, Janelle chose to keep their relationship hidden from her brothers. However, when Klaus comes to Mystic Falls in search of a doppelganger to break the Sun and Moon curse, their relationship is forced to come to light. And for the next several years, Janelle would find herself as the constant mediator between two complicated families that she loved very much.

            When the Mikaelson family makes the final decision to return to New Orleans, Klaus asks Janelle to go with them, much to her brothers' dismay. Damon and Stefan eventually decide to let their sister go on to live happily in her new home with the man she loves. Though, there would always be one problem that itched at her — the desire to live a human life. Willing to do anything for the woman he loves, Klaus recruits the Phoenix Coven to strip Janelle of her vampirism, but the spell has an adverse effect and results in turning Janelle into a Phoenix. With her newfound powers, Janelle proceeds to train alongside her sisters and become one of the most powerful witches in New Orleans.

            But power like that comes with consequences. Consequences, such as witch hunters putting a bounty out to any magical being able to capture a Phoenix. With her safety now compromised, Janelle is forced to leave her life in New Orleans behind and remain hidden under the protection of her brothers. Unbeknowest to any of the recent events that have happened in the last nine months, like Stefan dying or the Other Side being destroyed, Janelle is in for a whirlwind upon her return.

-ˋˏ 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ˎˊ-
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

ALICIA VIKANDER
∘₊✧ 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 ✧₊∘
❝ if you really do love me, then you'll give me time. ❞

 ❞