Finally (keith richards)

It was nearly 2am and you were sick and tired of all the groupies and drunks in your brother Mick's house.

You didn't even know why you were here, but Mick insisted you on coming to their concert, and the only place to stay after was his house.

You got up from your seat and walked through the crowd of people, pushing them at this point because they wouldn't move.

You walked up the stairs and attempted to go into the bedroom you were staying in, only to slam the door back shut when you saw a couple shagging in your bed.

"What the hell," you muttered.

You turned away from your room and strutted back down the hallway. You went for the doorknob of another room and opened it.

"Oh I'm sorry!" You exclaimed.

You saw Keith Richards lying in his bed, shirtless, with only the television light illuminating him. He turned his head to you, put down his cigarette, and puff out the smoke. Though you hated cigarettes, Keith looked breathtaking while smoking it.

"No, that's okay Y/N. Would you like to come in?" He said, sitting up a little.

You hesitated slightly, but accepted because you didn't want to go back to the party, and because you had a little crush on Keith. Well, maybe more than a little.

You closed the door behind you quietly and stepped towards the bed. You didn't know if you should sit or not.

"Tired?" Keith asked.

You nodded, as you were from everyone keeping you up at the party.

Keith lifted the bed sheets up on the opposite side he was on.

"Come on, love," he said, taking another drag from his cigarette, "I don't bite, you know me!" he laughed.

You built up the courage to join him and pulled the covers over yourself. You had known him forever, since Mick went to school with him, but he always made you nervous.

"What are you watching? You asked nervously.

"Some shitty late-night show, there's nothing else on," he said.

You nodded.

"How'd you like the show tonight?" Keith asked, turning the volume down on the television.

"It was great!" You exclaimed.

"Really, what'd you like about it?" He questioned.

"Though it's very hard to take your attention off Mick, I particularly like a guitarist," you smirked.

You were nervous of what Keith would say, but what other opportunity would you have that was as perfect as this?

"Brian?" Keith said, cocking an eyebrow.

You chuckled, "No, the other one."

"Oh, 'the other one?' Is that what you think of me Y/N?" He laughed.

"Of course not Keith," you said, propping yourself up on your elbow.

"That's good then," he smiled.

You felt yourself blush, but luckily it was too dark to see.

"Keith?" You asked.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you sing more?"

"What do you mean?" Keith said.

"You're such a lovely singer Keith! You ought to sing more!"

"And how would you know?" He glared playfully at you.

"I heard you singing backstage before rehearsals while tuning your guitar," you said.

"Spying on me now, huh?"

"No!" You replied.

"Really? I saw you looking at me all night at the party," Keith said.

"As if I didn't see you looking at me Keith Richards!" You exclaimed.

Keith buried his head into the pillow.

He then peaked one eye out and looked at you.

"Why haven't we been like this the whole time?" He mumbled.

"Because I'm Mick's little sister," you rolled your eyes and sighed. 

Mick had made it perfectly clear to all of his bandmates that you were 'off limits' and no one could date his little sister. You were only 2 years younger than him though.

"Look Y/N, I like you, a lot, if you couldn't already tell," he said looking up at you, "and I don't care if Mick finds out and goes completely mad. I've liked you for a long time Y/N, and I completely adore you."

"Awh Keith," you smiled, "I've liked you for a long time as well."

"Will you be my girl then?" He asked.

"Of course I will."

"Finally," he grinned and pulled you close to him.

You rested your head on Keith's chest as he turned the television off. The room was completely dark then.

"When do you want to tell Mick?" You asked.

"It won't make a difference, he'll flip out either way," Keith said.

"You're right," you agreed, and that scared you.

-
-
-
Absolute crap😕 I'll hopefully write a part 2 of this. But anyways, Keith should've sang more because his voice was AMAZING😍🥰 I LOVE HIMMM.