Midtown Bus

a/n: Peter saves the bus on a field trip when they got into a crash.

~peter~

"Hey Mr.Stark, I'll be home early today. We got a field trip!" Peter yelled swinging into the elevator.

"Later, Underoos!"

~school~

"I'm excited aren't you?" Ned nudged Peter who was currently spacing out.

"Yeah dude of course." Peter and Ned did their handshake but was interrupted.

"Hey Puny!" Flash called walking towards him, Peter rolled his eyes. "How can someone so lame-"

"Hey Eugene!" He turned facing the voice.

"Do us all a favor and Shut up." Mj walked into the bus leaving Flash silent.

On the ride there, Peter sat by Mj and Ned sat by someone random. "It's gonna be a long ride so I suggest you reserve as much energy as possible." The instructor informed. Peter looked around for Flash then spotted him all the way in the front so he slouched back into his chair falling into a deep sleep.

Suddenly he awoke when someone called his name and his Spidey Senses started tingling. "Peter!" Mj yelled, Peter opened his eyes and snapped his head towards the on coming truck that was about to hit them. He blocked Mj when the impact came, protecting her from class and other flying debris. He quickly pressed a button on the inside of his colar and spoke.

"917" A mask began to form around his face, and his suit took a lot more time. The bus flipped over the bridge, and Peter jumped out sticking onto the edge and holding the bus in the other hand. He heard screams of many of his peers and began to panic. he pulled the bus up and threw a web grenade at the bust of the bus covering the area. He then attatched the remaining web to the thick rope like web that was now holding the bus. He climbed into the bus through one of the windows and threw another web grenade but constructed a net with it as a base. As he threw people into the net the bus was suddenly dropped a couple feet, causing Flash to fall onto the dashboard now facing the open ocean. Peter wuickly started to throw the others into the net and finally finished, lastly he had Flash. While he was climbing to Flash the glass popped out the window sending him into a free fall. Peter jumped out the bus and shot a web, catching him but also shot a web at the bus hanging out tight. The bus set on fire somehow.

"How convenient!" Peter spoke, he looked down at Flash who was now crying. "Look bud I got you I promise." He reassured. As debris started to fall, Peter swung Flash back and forth gaining momentum. He soon had to stop when a metal shard had fell into his bicep. He cried out in pain.

"Let me hell you!" Flash swung back and forth. Peter slowly pulled him self up to the bus (yes it's still on fire) and switched hands, allowing him to take out the shard. He quickly pulled it out then used the web as a bandage. Within seconds the bus began to collapse, so Peter gave it one final swing and Flash flung in the air. As Peter was falling with the bus he watched as Flash fell into a boat that was filled with garbage, well at least he's not dead. He fell into the water but the waters pressure was too strong for him to come out the window and he hit his head on the ceiling of tha bus. As he sunk his vision became blurry and soon pitch black.

~tony~

ring ring ring

"Cap? In need of something." Tony said lightly, continuing to eat his cheeseburger.

"Are you aware that-" he continued drinking his choke to take down the beef.

"your son is currently hanging off the side off a bridge-" Tony spit out his coke and started choking.

"Hanging on to a bus full of children." He ended. Tony's suit formed around him as he jumped off the balcony.

"Um thanks Cap."

"No Problemo" He hung up.

"FRIDAY send me Peter's coordinates." As he began flying to Peter he remembered that he had a field trip. From afar he saw Peter throw Flash and fall into the cold stinging water. He plunged straight in searching for Peter.

"FRIDAY, tell KAREN to turn on the lights." Soon he saw a bright light flash from under him and he grabbed Peter flying him out as soon as possible. "FRIDAY hit the heater." Peter excess water in his suit vaporized.

"Hey Kid can you hear me?" Tony stopped at some random area away from publicity. "Pete come on talk to me!" His mask pulled up as he pulled off Peter's. He began doing CPR and with each compression he started to cry. "Peter?" He continued. He finally stopped after 3 minutes. He cried staring at Peter's limp body. Until Peter coughed up water, he quickly turned him to his side pulling him into his chest.

"Dad?" His voice came softly before he passed out.

~peter~

beep beep beep beep "What is that irritating sound." He thought to himself. He opened his eyes and knew immediately he was in the med bay. He looked
over at the flowers near his bed and read the note;

"Get Better, Underoos - Love Dad."

the end.

a/n: It's summer and all I want to do is write these stories. Btw fun fact I'm from Hawaii.